💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

I made my own CHROMATICA T-shirt

ignotus

Featured Posts

ignotus

Hello everyone from GGD, lol I don't usually do this but here I am sharing and promoting my own work lol:huntyga:

So I made my own Chromatica t-shirt since I very much love the album. I know y'all love it as well so as a remembrance for this astounding music that Ms. Polansky gave us, I was inspired to make my own t-shirt since most of her merch are pricey lol. :bear:

I will very much appreciate it if you can like this video since y'all love Ms. Polansky so much. Feel free to subscribe as well! :vegas:

I'm putting the video in this spoiler so you can go ahead and watch it and tell me if you like how it turned out! what are your thoughts? lol

Spoiler

Lots of love,

and xoxo, ignotus 

omg your friends love chromatica.... You are so lucky. I have like three friends one is in my country and doesn't care.... 

Btw this vid was so cool, relaxing and funny at the same time. Hahaha gunna watch some more stuff. 

ps : The remix at the end might be my fav remix from Chromatica ever <3 

hello hello baby.

ignotus
1 hour ago, brucee said:

omg your friends love chromatica.... You are so lucky. I have like three friends one is in my country and doesn't care.... 

Btw this vid was so cool, relaxing and funny at the same time. Hahaha gunna watch some more stuff. 

Omg thank you!!!

yeah they loved it, my best friend loved it at first listen and the other two followed suit. The other two said it grew on em lol

the remix is a lofi remix that i found on yt, i’ll find the link for you dear 

ignotus
4 hours ago, brucee said:

here u go lol

8 minutes ago, ignotus said:

here u go lol

omg thanks so much  :) I just found this and so maybe you'll like it 

hello hello baby.

Archived