đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TIME Magazine: folklore #1 best album of 2020

Lighter

Featured Posts

nath4gaga
9 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Obviously everyone has their own favorite but the pressed loose bottoms here trying to discredit folklore just sound petty. It may not be your favorite but it is objectively a good album.

It is not objectively good đź’€

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
1 hour ago, Flawless said:

sorry but beyoncé destroys all the current pop girls at singing and putting a show. plus, she delivers stunning visuals everytime and gives proper eras to her projects. She's far from being overrated because she gives it all. 

she doesn't write her own music so she doesn't give it all :ohwell:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Illuminati
11 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

It is not objectively good đź’€

Commenting twice on every page of this thread won't suddenly make your opinion true. Let people enjoy what they like.

Agunimon

I think the problem that a lot of people on this site who don't like it have with it is the fact that in this day when most albums being released are roughly 40 minutes long, an album double that length with songs that are slow to moderate tempo in mostly piano and guitar with some other instruments style is hard for them to listen to and remain interested.

People criticize that it sounds like one unending song, but I don't think that's a fair criticism because the first time you listen to most albums unless there are some really standout tracks or songs that really speak to you lyrically, you're going to find that you don't remember the way songs that appeared earlier on the album sounded and songs blend together easily until you give it more listens.

Not to mention the general member base here seems to be predominantly interested in upbeat dance music.

Butters Stotch
52 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Obviously everyone has their own favorite but the pressed loose bottoms here trying to discredit folklore just sound petty. It may not be your favorite but it is objectively a good album.

It's good, but is it the best album of the year? 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, Flawless said:

sorry but beyoncé destroys all the current pop girls at singing and putting a show. plus, she delivers stunning visuals everytime and gives proper eras to her projects. She's far from being overrated because she gives it all. 

Beyoncé's music is boring lately :bye: I agree with her shows and her singing being on top of the list, but her music ain't it...

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

whew that pressed user commenting on every page, you just know the talentry got to her really good :lmao:

stream the critically acclaimed, #1 smash album Folklore for clearer skin

ExemplaryEmbarrassedIrishdraughthorse-si

who will love me when the night is over

Flawless
2 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

Preach!!! She’s a music legend already and will leave legacy like almost no other pop star! Can’t wait for her next studio album and to see what she has in store for us this time around. Beyoncé’s got all these haters pressed and so has Taylor. They’re both a force to be reckoned with! 

I understand when people are in doubt of Taylor's skills on being a performer, I think it's a valid criticism, however it hurts everytime someone says beyoncé is overrated. An artist who got better and better musically, vocally, visually and in the art of performing, who is a huge role model for black people around the world being treated like that is just bull****. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Not for me, thank you. When I got to the end I was still waiting for it to start. I thought she tippy-toed her way through the whole thing as if she was anxious not to wake anyone up.

djBuffoon

It is a fantastic album. I would place several others above it, but it is a rock-solid piece of work. 

HeardASine

I have had such an amazing experience with Folklore. Like many of you, I didn’t necessarily love it at first, because I didn’t get it and wasn’t able to take in all the lyrics and storylines that the album crafts so well. But slowly with every listen, every song started growing on me like a warm cardigan.mp3 

Now, it’s my favorite TS album because of its brilliant songwriting. If you’ve only given this album one listen, I urge you to listen to it again, and read along with the lyrics. This album is the definition of a grower. 

InstantDejavu

They better give her that WEL DESERVED GRAMMY FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!

Reputation and Lover didn't even get nominated!

Pop Music

second for me (Chromatica is first and folklore and SAWAYAMA are tied) 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Big Reputation

I agree with time magazine, no lies detected

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Archived