đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Studio 2054 Discussion: Live Tonight!

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

i only have like a reminder mail that i got today, am i supposed to have something more?

They sent me a ticket email as soon as I bought mine with instructions to register. Check your spam maybe? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
Just now, alsemanche said:

They sent me a ticket email as soon as I bought mine with instructions to register. Check your spam maybe? 

Yeah i got the ticket but there arent any instructions

Musery

Regina George

I will be watching but I don’t think I’ll be live reacting here.. I don’t want to miss a thing! :bradley: Literally so excited! 

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

nvm i got it lmao had to search for "studio 2054" on my mail account cause the address they said they sent the code with wasnt the one. Mess.

Musery

Regina George
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Yeah i got the ticket but there arent any instructions

If got your ticket code. You log into “live now”  website and go to buy ticked and use your code there. You should be able to access it. 

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don’t want to miss a thing

Kylie Minogue lyrics tease

12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Wtf :bear: I haven’t received anything, I just have an account there that states I have purchased a ticket :bear:

COME ON GAYS!!

I also will attend! Since I'm on my third day of quarantine (out of 10) bc my mom has COVID, this will be the highlight of my week so I'm so excited! :giveup:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

Wtf :bear: I haven’t received anything, I just have an account there that states I have purchased a ticket :bear:

Did you get a code and then registered to the livenow website? If yes then you're fine and you shoudl be able to see the countdown 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Dadru said:

I also will attend! Since I'm on my third day of quarantine (out of 10) bc my mom has COVID, this will be the highlight of my week so I'm so excited! :giveup:

I hope your mom is doing well and gets better soon!!! 

MonsterOfSpain

I never thought I'd actually buy tickets to an online show but when she kept serving and announcing more and more guests I couldn't resist omg. So excited for tonight. She's the moment! :nooo:

ballerios

waiting for the free links :3 :stalkga:

and its a skip for me .. ITS 5 AM LOL if its gaga i'm willing to do that

alsemanche
3 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I never thought I'd actually buy tickets to an online show but when she kept serving and announcing more and more guests I couldn't resist omg. So excited for tonight. She's the moment! :nooo:

Honestly I wasn't sure i wanted this but then i watched Kylie's show and it was so good. And then she was announced as guest on Dua's + FKA Twigs and i was SOLD

Archived