Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Miley Cyrus : Plastic Hearts is out

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

absolutely love this album already, Never Be Me is such an anthem and makes me feel a bit emotional actually

consider me a miley stan now!

heauxmatica

Monster7

Ok Miley outdid herself with this

One of the best albums this year, and that's really saying something:applause:

My fav is Gimme what I want

MelbHawker
2 hours ago, Arbmonster said:

Exactly!

I don’t get why Night Crawling isn’t the next single :messga: >>>>>>>>>>>> Prisoner

Duas more popular than Billy at the moment I guess :fan:

'never be me' is the best song on the album - PERIOD. 

honourable mentions: angels like you, hate me, bad karma and golden c string

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

PawsUpJago

Also I just discovered the Win Some Lose Some leak that came out apparently with most of the others a little while ago. It would have fit so well! 

If she replaced NBM with that this would be the absolute perfect album. Seriously, if Win Some doesn't see the light of day on the deluxe edition... we're fighting, Miley 😂

Just A Holy Fool

Miley is serving us this 80’s rock sound. I can’t wait to listen to the rest of the album!

metalguru

Wow surprised that the album is receiving love and acclaim. 
To me it is bit of a cringe... but yes I am a rockhead so I am quite allergic to water-colored rock. 

never be me is very solid though. and angels. 

MadreMonster

Such a solid, mature record! It’s definitely POP rock but what else do you expect, she needs it to be somewhat commercial.

WTF do I know and Night Crawling are standouts!

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 hours ago, BloodyM said:

It's SUCH a good album! BRAVA MILEY!! It's a shame that Joan Jett ruined Bad Karma. 

:saladga:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

TheFriend

My Favorites: And I Can't Rank Them Because They're All Masterpieces. :huntyga:

WTF Do I Know  :pawsup: - this and Plastic Hearts will be phenomenal when performed live.

Plastic Hearts - so glad this was included, also listened from the leak and I thought it wouldn't be included because of the different title. I just wanna feeeeel something~~~~

Bad Karma - Joan slayed!!! :firega::pawsup: Its bitsy spider :huntyga:

Hate Me - the first song I listened to the leak and I fell in love immediately. One of her most bare ballads. I regret listening to the leak but it would still give me the same reaction nevertheless.

Angels Like You - power ballad :trollga:

Night Crawling - love their voices so much

Edge of Midnight - yes EoM>>>>Midnight Sky  :ally:

Somewhere in the middle: they're still very good!

Midnight Sky

Golden G String - honestly sounds like a church song but I love it! :enigma:

Gimme What I Want - this is like Thriller meets Adam Lambert with Miley's voice

I don't like these that much but they're still ok and nope I don't consider them as fillers. :enigma:

Prisoner - I think because it sounded a bit like Physical. Dua....just don't go well with Miley for this song. I love the last part of Miley's "I wanna know why can't you why can't you, I gotta know why can't you, why can't you just let me go".

Spoiler

Also the music video wasted lots of time on Miley and Dua on the bus. I wish it included more scenes.

Never Be Me - I know it's a ballad but she did better ballads in her previous album

High - lowkey like other ballads out there.

Others:

I wish she also included I Really Wish I Hated You with Blink-182 because it was also good.

But then again it's Blink-182's song anyway so I wish they included the feature with her on their album... :huntyga:

Archived