new music

Miley Cyrus : Plastic Hearts is out

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love gaga but damn her peers are really outdoing her in the music :enigma: 

even Miley’s album is amazing on first listen with rich production and the 80s throwback is tastefully done without sounding outdated (free woman)... Night crawling, angels like you and plastic hearts are my faves! 

5 minutes ago, Aloe said:

even Miley’s album is amazing on first listen with rich production and the 80s throwback is tastefully done without sounding outdated (free woman)... Night crawling, angels like you and plastic hearts are my faves! 

Angels like you can't fly down hell with me!:fatcat:

Sad Ice Cream GIF

BloodyM
8 minutes ago, Aloe said:

I agree with you! The quality of this album is SO GOOD!! This is what I thought Joanne would sound like when Gaga released PI as her first single ....

PawsUpJago

This album is a ****ing bop, more slower/ballad type songs that I expected (ratio-wise) but every song is incredible besides Never Be Me, she could replaced that with something else for sure, all her other ballad as outshine it. 

Favs are literally all of them besides NBM and if I was listening through the album I probs wouldn't end on Golden G String I'd probs skip. But I am so happy with this album!! I love her voice and I'm so happy she has found herself in this genre, it suits her. 

I know she likes to reinvent herself each era but I do really hope the general style sticks for a little longer and she explores more within that 

1 minute ago, PawsUpJago said:

if I was listening through the album I probs wouldn't end on Golden G String I'd probs skip.

She should've ended the album with Midnight Sky:enigma:

PawsUpJago
Just now, NoahSuns said:

She should've ended the album with Midnight Sky:enigma:

Exactly, those last two tracks feel so weird right at the end, even though I love the messages and subject matter of them still. I just feel like I'd trade Never Be Me out in a second for another upbeat song, the ballads she has on the album are already so stellar, NBM just don't cut it for me haha

34 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

This album is a ****ing bop, more slower/ballad type songs that I expected (ratio-wise) but every song is incredible besides Never Be Me, she could replaced that with something else for sure, all her other ballad as outshine it. 

Favs are literally all of them besides NBM and if I was listening through the album I probs wouldn't end on Golden G String I'd probs skip. But I am so happy with this album!! I love her voice and I'm so happy she has found herself in this genre, it suits her. 

I know she likes to reinvent herself each era but I do really hope the general style sticks for a little longer and she explores more within that 

Hmm I dm NBM though because I felt she wanted a more sombre tone near towards the end and then lead it to a brighter ending with GGS. 

Tbh I always felt zombies would be the proper last track so I’m satisfied! 

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

Okay. So Night Crawling (Feat. Billy Idol) is legit THAT song. It’s legendary. I am SO slayed right now. FEED ME MILEY. NIGHT CRAWLIN’ SKY FALLIN GOTTA LISTEN WHEN THE DEVILS CALLING

faint i cant GIF

Yeah it’s my fav from the album, total 80s pop rock. I knew it would be good because Billy was involved.

I really liked the disco-pop of Midnight Sky, but it's hard to get used to her as a grunge rocker:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

youandi

I don’t think it’s as rocky as people think and I’d have liked a rockier sound but I love it

Gimme What I Want could have been an amazing Gaga collab

7 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

Okay. So Night Crawling (Feat. Billy Idol) is legit THAT song. It’s legendary. I am SO slayed right now. FEED ME MILEY. NIGHT CRAWLIN’ SKY FALLIN GOTTA LISTEN WHEN THE DEVILS CALLING

faint i cant GIF

WTF Do I Know / Bad Karma (feat. Joan Jett) / Prisoner / Midnight Sky / Gimme What I Want / Angels Like You are all standouts on first listen. Stunning work. I really take my hat off to her for not following trends.. she’s doing what she wants & it’s a f*cking joy to listen to. 

Exactly!

I don’t get why Night Crawling isn’t the next single :messga: >>>>>>>>>>>> Prisoner

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived