new music

Miley Cyrus : Plastic Hearts is out

Teletubby

Featured Posts

nath4gaga
22 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Miley did THAT.

Wow :bradley:

I NEED a Gaga / Miley collab. I think they sound very similar at times. She's the closest artist to Gaga, imo. 

That said, even Gaga has yet to deliver a record this left of field for a mainstream pop act. 

So cool!

It also makes me want a Gaga rock album so bad. Imagine Gaga singing Nightcrawling :bradley:

Joanne and c2c aren't left of field for a mainstream pop act? Though I do want gaga to release a rock/new wave album.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
3 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

Joanne and c2c aren't left of field for a mainstream pop act? Though I do want gaga to release a rock/new wave album.

Oh, my mistake - I stand totally corrected with C2C. That is probably the best example of a left of field release for a mainstream pop act. You are right. 

I don't think Joanne is THAT left of field, though. 

It was for Gaga... but I think Plastic Hearts achieves the 'alternative' sound better. 

That's not to dismiss or deny the greatness of Joanne, though. I just think they're different records that set out to do different things. 

Anyway - yeah, RockGa is so needed... and so is a Miley collab, imo.

subtext / fantasy

nath4gaga
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Oh, my mistake - I stand totally corrected with C2C. That is probably the best example of a left of field release for a mainstream pop act. You are right. 

I don't think Joanne is THAT left of field, though. 

It was for Gaga... but I think Plastic Hearts achieves the 'alternative' sound better. 

That's not to dismiss or deny the greatness of Joanne, though. I just think they're different records that set out to do different things. 

Anyway - yeah, RockGa is so needed... and so is a Miley collab, imo.

Totally agree with you!

I cant believe this album, miley is destined to do this. 2020, you've been soo good with album releases.

I really like Angels like you and Night crawling.

Gaga you know what to do next.

Lanadelduck
6 hours ago, Hola Soraya said:

Miley gurl you're paying for my hospital bills... :air: 

Middle East: Peace

Angels Like You: Down Here With Me

Global Warming: Cancelled

Pop Music: Will Never Be Low Brow

Slayage: Undeniable

Wig: Snatched and Currently Flying in Orbit

Hotel? Trivago. 

I have been slain. :bradley: Chromatica, Future Nostalgia and Plastic Hearts are my favourite albums this year with distinct artistic directions yet similar throwback 80s vibes (albeit Chromatica has a more Gaga-twist to 80s pop in my opinion). These three albums for me are the Holy Trilogy of 2020. :vegas:

All I can say is despite 2020 being a complete shiτ-show of a year no one can deny that it's been the year of bops upon bops. :gaycat:

But nowhere to dance! 😭 

Lanadelduck
5 hours ago, Reez said:

Just finished listening to it. I'm surprised I'm gonna be the first one to say this album reminds me of Joanne. :oops:

Wut. 

BornAsUnic0rn
7 hours ago, dubstep111 said:

More like when you can’t decide which song you want to relisten to AT ALL lol

Lol; that quote isn’t even by me, what are you doing girl?

Agunimon
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

It also makes me want a Gaga rock album so bad.

I was really expecting that with Perfect Illusion. :( 

Plastic Hearts is so good, way better than Chromatica in my opinion. I really hope that Gaga's next musical project will be a full rock album, because she showed us how powerful her vocals can be !! Also, a Miley x Gaga collaboration is needed ! These two queens are so talented, imagine them on a track :bradley::rockstar:

Joanne was a little over the place with tropical pop (dancing in circles) and rockish tracks (diamond heart) and soft ballads (million reasons)... basically the album was steered towards making it pop which caused the demise of sinners prayer to sound so basic when the live version of it was more impressive. 

if only ga could stick to a concept and go straight into it without caring about fans’ opinions so much...:bradley: this is the album I wanted Joanne to be but oh well

buzzkill
9 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Joanne was a little over the place with tropical pop (dancing in circles) and rockish tracks (diamond heart) and soft ballads (million reasons)... basically the album was steered towards making it pop which caused the demise of sinners prayer to sound so basic when the live version of it was more impressive. 

if only ga could stick to a concept and go straight into it without caring about fans’ opinions so much...:bradley: this is the album I wanted Joanne to be but oh well

dancing in circles tropical? :bear:

JoanneMonster
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

Ehh, not a fan. I was very excited for Miley to go in a rockier direction, and Midnight Sky, Prisoner, and the covers plus her visuals got me really hyped for that. But then she delivered only like 5 songs with that style? The rest are ballads and some even country-ish and Hannah Montana. It’s so disparate with the way the album was presented. And it really disappoints me because it just feels like she’s holding back, she has so much potential to go all the way with a rock persona, but she’s playing it safe. Like I don’t get why the gays are calling it a rock album, besides a few songs it really isn’t that, unless you don’t listen to rock I guess lol :laughga:

But yeah, as a huge rock fan, this was very disappointing. The highlights were amazing tho, which makes the rest of the album even more disappointing bc it really had the potential to be so much better :bradley:

Of course she's not gonna do a full rock album, she's a pop singer. All of the songs have rock influence but at the end of the day she's gonna sound pop because she's Miley Cyrus. And this album is everything but "playing it safe":toofunny:

I See You

Archived