Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Where were you when Stupid Love leaked?

danbekim

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

I was at home listening to it and my initial feeling of excitement was connected to the transition in the first chorus with the lyric „I want you stupid love, love“ to the nonsense-vocal hook from the intro. The transition was sharper than it is now in the original version. It sounded like the nonsense vocal hook abruptely interrupted her last „love“ from „I want your stupid love, love“ which emerged the hook more prominently. It had more presence than in the version it was then released, tbh it sounded way better and much more unique and infectuous. Overall I feel like they should have gone into a different direction with mastering this song... it has so many infectuous layers of melodies that you simply don‘t hear with the first listen.

When you look into the structure of the song it makes you mad how in the world it was possible that all these details that sound like magic do not translate when you really don‘t give attention to it.

https://www.hitsongsdeconstructed.com/hsd_wire/stupid-love-hook-maximization/

Wait the leaked version and the album version are different? :oprah:

Btw I also realised the song has many layers that you can hear only if you pay really close attention but I think that's what's so unique about it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

At home on GGD watching everybody else talk about it because I  refused to listen to it for a week until I caved in. 

3 hours ago, dynamite said:

I was in bed and my reaction was "I can see why this demo never made the cut on Born This Way"

Then it was "f**k it's a new song" :neyde:

:air:

I don't remember lmaoo, this means my brain didn't store that moment as it was not a cultural reset... to HIM :neyde:

I was out at a pre-carnival party here in Brazil (miss those days)
then people started commenting it on twitter and i was high and could barely hear a thing but i got insane

vyniildisk
4 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

In my bed as usual, I got soooooo excited

are u always in bed? or why as usual lol

I was in my room, i remember thinking it HAD TO BE FAKE, oh well

danbekim
2 hours ago, Reez said:

Wait the leaked version and the album version are different? :oprah:

Btw I also realised the song has many layers that you can hear only if you pay really close attention but I think that's what's so unique about it.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

donatellab

Me and my best friend (who’s also a Gaga fan) were hanging around at my place, when the snippets leaked and we nearly lost our minds :bear:

She/Her/Hers

TEANUS

I was at work, and I went to the back to check GGD and then immediately went outside to listen to the snippets :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived