šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Where were you when Stupid Love leaked?

danbekim

Featured Posts

homomo

I was in London visiting a friend when the snippets started to leak. Sheā€™s also a Gaga fan, so we were freaking out together.

I was back home when the whole song leaked tho

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woke up from a nap and I was shook as hell to say the least.
My reaction, well, flawless verses+pre-chorus but worst chorus in Gaga's discography

Babylon Dynasty

I was sick on my bedĀ :huntyga:, my reaction was like: this sounds like a BTW demo OMG!, and I had that audio repeatingĀ in my head for hours lol

Strike a pose ā¤šŸ§”šŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ¤ŽšŸ–¤šŸ¤šŸ’–

chromaticainmyhead

I was at home listening to it and my initial feeling of excitement was connected toĀ the transition in the first chorus withĀ the lyric ā€žI want you stupid love, loveā€œ to the nonsense-vocal hook from the intro. The transition was sharper than it is now in the original version. It sounded like the nonsense vocalĀ hook abruptelyĀ interrupted her last ā€žloveā€œ from ā€žI want your stupid love, loveā€œ which emerged the hook more prominently. It had more presence than in the version it was then released, tbh it sounded way better and much more unique and infectuous. Overall I feel like they should have gone into a different direction with mastering this song... it has so many infectuous layers of melodies that you simply donā€˜t hear with the first listen.

When you look into the structure of the song it makes you mad how in the world it was possible that all these details that sound like magicĀ do not translate when you really donā€˜t give attention to it.

https://www.hitsongsdeconstructed.com/hsd_wire/stupid-love-hook-maximization/

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

IllusionLover

When the snippets leaked I was iny bedroom and I was going to sleep when they leaked and I was like WTF

And then when the whole thing leaked I was sitting on my computer watching the whole mess the "LG6 thread" was as events unfolded and then I saw the link and I lost it when I heard the song

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

I was in my room and i heard the full thing leaked, I wasĀ excited, i looked everywhere for the leak and finally found it! I was HAPPY and I dance like a hysteric! It was one of my best days in 2020Ā :bradley:

I was in the office when my friend sent me the song on WhatsApp. I immediatelly went to the canteen and secretely listened to it on the low volume. When the song started I thought it's gonna be some EDM track, but found the instrumental in the beginning very cool and cathcy.Ā As the song continued I started to hearĀ "the Gaga sound" more and more. I really liked how they made the ends of the phrases with layered vocals (waiting FOR, open the DOOR etc.). When the chorus came I thought it was underwhelming and short tbh. But after I finished listening I knew that it's gonna grow on me.

Then I listened to it for some time and soon got fed up. But when it was released in February I started listening to it again. Then I became bored again and when I would here it on the radio I would not enjoy it. But when the album came out I fell in love with it again and it grew on me so much cause it fits perfectly with the other songs imo. And today I love it.

I had my ups and downs with it I guessĀ :huntyga:

The Child

I was in bed and I was like ā€œSoĀ DWUW & Born This Way just had sex and we ended up with Stupid Love?ā€

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Galactic Mess

Not even aware of its existence. I actually found out about stupid love and the new album on the day of the SL video release, because YouTube notified me. Then the pandemic started, I logged into GGD again and never leftĀ :derpga:

hieronymus
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

I was in bed and my reaction was "I can see why this demo never made the cut on Born This Way"

Then it was "f**k it's a new song"Ā :neyde:

Basically this

Ā 

Archived