💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Drake says the Grammys are losing their relevance

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Jollibee
10 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

she still have time:bear: from 2000 to 2019 only Adele and Dua are still relevant

Maroon 5 is still relevant. :oops:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

he’s only won 4, he’s just jealous

43 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Best New Artist is cursed, most of the artists are flopping soon after receiving this award.

there’s no curse

19 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

she still have time:bear: from 2000 to 2019 only Adele and Dua are still relevant

not totally true. John Legend, Maroon 5, Carrie Underwood, Amy Winehouse, Jack Antonoff, Bon Iver, Zac Brown Band and Chance the Rapper are all relevant to certain degrees (sam smith and alicia keys are a little bit too)

Catnikko
38 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

Billie Eye Lash didn't... sadly :bear:

the time you took to write this try hard yet still failed shade :billie: 'sadly' 

Actual patient

TimisaMonster

He already treats his spotify awards like dinner plates so I imagine we will be seeing him drink out of a Grammy like a cup since awards mean nothing to him :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

nodandsmile
58 minutes ago, Sofianer said:

Yep he better own up to it but I don't think he will 

we will see...

Bird Popcorn GIF by Cheezburger

Teletubby
21 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

he’s only won 4, he’s just jealous

there’s no curse

not totally true. John Legend, Maroon 5, Carrie Underwood, Amy Winehouse, Jack Antonoff, Bon Iver, Zac Brown Band and Chance the Rapper are all relevant to certain degrees (sam smith and alicia keys are a little bit too)

maybe in US, internationally they are not so big. I don't count Amy

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

youandi
14 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

maybe in US, internationally they are not so big. I don't count Amy

It’s not always about mainstream/radio success or continuous ‘bigness’ though 

Bon Iver are pretty big within their type of music, a band like them were never going to be looking for chart dominance but that doesn’t make them ‘irrelevant’

Jack Antonoff is one of the most prolific producers of recent times 

Chance seems pretty big globally to me but I guess I don’t know beyond the west 

Yeah Christina and Alicia aren’t always surrounded by hype but they debuted a long time ago, they’ve had huge amounts of success, have a good legacy behind them and get to make music they want to make and a lot of people still enjoy them. They’re household names now whether they’re always on the radio or not really 

not sure what to say about Maroon 5, I’d feel less salty about them if they didn’t seem so sell out-y, also didn’t Adam Levine kick the rest of the members out?

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Ikonik said:

Billie Eye Lash didn't... sadly :bear:

All her recent songs felt like non-events though. It's too soon to tell.

czarnyptak
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Hes right. We need the gaga awards :hor:. the trophy could be shaped like:pawsup:.awards named after gaga ahaa:woot:

instead of ROTY - Bad Romance of the Year

instead of SOTY - Shallow of the Year

instead of AOTY - Born This Way Of The Year

Instead of BNA - Gaga was not nominated but shouldve won Of The Year

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

Rat Boy
2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Build up

The Gaga Daily Music Awards 

:enigma:

Votes calculated through analysis of Megarates results. :tony: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Regina George

Out of all the people who could talk about this he's the one talking :billie:

Grammy's lost their relevance once he got 4 awards himself.. 

gypsy101
7 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

All her recent songs felt like non-events though. It's too soon to tell.

therefore i am is an event i think

Runway

Something about major artists exposing Grammys fraudulence in the year where Beyonce is the most nominated artist is so poetic and beautiful :bear: what was supposed to be a badge of honor is now synonymous with corruption and theft :billie:

StrawberryBlond

As much as he has a point about The Weeknd, he misses the point by listing a whole bunch of other people that deserved but didn't get there. Not every good person can be nominated. Most categories only have 5 spots. If you have a list of 10 people who deserve, you're going to make some painful cuts but it's just the way it is. Of course you're annoyed your fave didn't get there but when you set it all out and realise how many other good people also deserved a spot, you'll see how tight competition was. Are committees biased? Are voting systems flawed? Yes, but don't tell me you've never had to make a hard decision in a tight competition before. There will always be disappointments with these ceremonies, it's the whole nature of a competition where thousands of people can enter.

Archived