💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicole Scherzinger will perform in "Yoshiki: Under The Sky" on December 23

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

YouTube Originals revealed the first glimpse of “YOSHIKI: UNDER THE SKY”, a global livestream music documentary special. Presented by the acclaimed composer, drummer, and pianist, YOSHIKI, the live show will premiere on Wednesday, December 23 starting 3am PST. The star-studded special will feature performances from world-renowned, cutting-edge artists including: Marilyn Manson, The Chainsmokers, St. Vincent, Nicole Scherzinger, Sugizo, Hyde, Jane Zhang, Lindsey Stirling, SixTONES, Scorpions, Sarah Brightman, and more. 
https://shorefire.com/releases/entry/youtube-originals-releases-teaser-foryoshiki-under-the-sky-premiering-december-23

She performed with YOSHIKI "I'll Be Your Love" years ago

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

:lmao:  she is participating in random stuffs  lately. But so long it fills her pocket, I suppose it's alright.

In the meantime, Yoshiki keeps trying to stretch the delay for  those X-Japan album for his own project yet again. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ShayCristoforo
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:lmao:  she is participating in random stuffs  lately. But so long it fills her pocket, I suppose it's alright.

She's always done a combination of Pop and Classical, and she slays each and every time :vegas:

And her earlier group was a rock band. A versatile queen

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

She's always done a combination of Pop and Classical, and she slays each and every time :vegas:

and rock :vegas:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

xoxo Craig
26 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

And her earlier group was a rock band. A versatile queen

And opera/theatre 

End Racism Now

Archived