Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Why does GGD hate young successful pop girls?

Regina George

Featured Posts

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Aren’t you the one who made a thread claiming FN stope Chromaticas place on those nominations. 

"Stole" was  not the word i used ?  And even so my thread was in no way  negative , it was purely speculative and nothing negative was said , you can link it here . It only got negative when you and other dua fans came in trying to prove the impossibe :triggered:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are Ava, Billie, and Dua fans here.  It's only some vocal fans who drag them.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Chesescake

Jealous: I definitely kinda jealous that they can keep promote their album, serving visual, perform and more :huntyga: 

Anger: I kinda need to ignored how Twitter spitted on Chromatica.

Sad: I mean I already jump out Chromatica, and wait for the movie and acquired the taste of free from jazz, but I think it sad because it seems like this era don't even get the just fine ending I want (not the top, but fine.)

Generation: When Gaga pop out, some people hate her and The Fame Monster, even though it a really good EP, each generation have their own taste based on their environment, but everyone just keep said "They don't get it". Because yes, they really don't get it and it's painful.

And Ava Max is just 2009ish mediocre pop, the reason she will blow up is because 2009ish mediocre pop wasn't overblown in 2020.

Regina George
9 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I dont see hate for other artist as much i see for gaga. I mean i read more comments "CHROMATICA doesnt deserve aoty but dua does" thn other way around. So no we dont hate young artist and gagas in 30s shes young herself btw. 

That’s not hate. Those are facts if you take critics opinions into consideration. She has bigger metacritic score.

2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

That’s not hate. Those are facts if you take critics opinions into consideration. She has bigger metacritic score.

Mother you are right and lets celebrate duas success:laughga:

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I dont even want to talk abt metacritic bcoz lots of best albums arent well rsted so for me that doesnt prove anything. For me CHROMATICA deserved aoty. And yes its hatedull bcoz u dont need to put down gagas work on gaga website to make others look good. So yes its hatefull also by saying this u are just proving my point. Theres no hate for dua on ggd as far as we can see. 

Last comment here since im not for debate just replied to your point

How can anoyone not love gaga

Regina George

The facts that we are on GAGAdaily clearly proves everyone here is on the same page when it comes to Gaga. Everyone here wants HER to succeed and not fail. Not some of you trying to paint others are Gaga haters when they are objective enough to say “okay maybe that gurl deserved it more than Gaga this time around”. Also be polite, we don’t want this to be closed. 

Bradley

I don't hate Dua Lipa. But I have to admit you constantly shoving Dua Lipa down our throats in threads not related to Dua Lipa, or making a million posts like

"As she deserves"

"the only album/performance worth listening/watching"

"The only album that matters"

"The only good album in the category"

is pretty off-putting. Like chill, we adore Dua, but we don't need u shoving it down our throats.

Regina George
Just now, DoremonLove said:

I dont even want to talk abt metacritic bcoz lots of best albums arent well rsted so for me that doesnt prove anything. For me CHROMATICA deserved aoty. And yes its hatedull bcoz u dont need to put down gagas work on gaga website to make others look good. So yes its hatefull also by saying this u are just proving my point. Theres no hate for dua on ggd as far as we can see. 

But it’s not hateful when people put down other artists to make Gaga look better? Why bias? No one mentioned Chromatica until people started saying Chromatica deserved it more than Future Nostalgia. 

Bradley

@Regina George I'm sorry if the last post sounded offensive. I mean the behaviour reminds me a bit of those by Kpop stans. And we were all put off by them, now the situation is better. But I hope u get my point.

Cheers. :hug:

Regina George
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I don't hate Dua Lipa. But I have to admit you constantly shoving Dua Lipa down our throats in threads not related to Dua Lipa, or making a million posts like

"As she deserves"

"the only album/performance worth listening/watching"

"The only album that matters"

"The only good album in the category"

is pretty off-putting. Like chill, we adore Dua, but we don't need u shoving it down our throats.

So I have no right to stan other artist and my post that shows support for someone that deserves it is considered showing something down someone’s throats? :billie: First one u mentioned was reply to you undermining that album, second post was joke, I never made third and four claims so I don’t know where you’re getting that from but k. You know you can just ignore those posts and Dua threads right? 

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

But it’s not hateful when people put down other artists to make Gaga look better? Why bias? No one mentioned Chromatica until people started saying Chromatica deserved it more than Future Nostalgia. 

Maybe you just need to accept that we do have the bias in our heart and lots of us here stand for Gaga and you are not in the same page anymore. 

For the debate of which album deserved AOTY is just uselesd when the taste is subjective, right?

Regina George
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

@Regina George I'm sorry if the last post sounded offensive. I mean the behaviour reminds me a bit of those by Kpop stans. And we were all put off by them, now the situation is better. But I hope u get my point.

Cheers. :hug:

It’s okay. This forum has entertainment section so I have every right to post Dua threads and stuff. There’s nothing wring in being happy about someone or something. 

Regina George
Just now, kmoment said:

Maybe you just need to accept that we do have the bias in our heart and lots of us here stand for Gaga and you are not in the same page anymore. 

For the debate of which album deserved AOTY is just uselesd when the taste is subjective, right?

I would just appreciate some more objective points without bias. I am well aware of everything you wrote tho. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived