Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Wonder Woman 1984 Worldwide Release Date Announced

RAMROD

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not sure.

But I believe WB wouldn't release these dates unless they are sure. They must have been in talks with locals governments for each countries about when they can or possibilities for cinemas to open. Since this is reported by a trade/media that is very reliable, I believe this is legit :shrug:

For example,

France president, Macron, have announced thelock down will be eased there starting December 15, just shortly before this date announcement.

And now, Indonesia cinema chains have also announced their release date officially, hence confirmed this report is real :shrug:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CICmG-ErjzV/?igshid=15n56hvde72v

So, all I say is let's wait and see. I am guessing at least most of these release dates will be realised.

Today I read an article saying that theaters in Venezuela will open on November 30th, however it said that they should wait at least 2 weeks to adapt the theaters to the Covid-19 regulations, etc. And I emailed my local theater about the possibility they could be open by Dec. 24th and they told me that they're unsure about it because they still need some proper documentation and stuff to be able to open.

Also there hasn't been an official announcement by movie distributors here in Venezuela about WW84.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

Today I read an article saying that theaters in Venezuela will open on November 30th, however it said that they should wait at least 2 weeks to adapt the theaters to the Covid-19 regulations, etc. And I emailed my local theater about the possibility they could be open by Dec. 24th and they told me that they're unsure about it because they still need some proper documentation and stuff to be able to open.

Also there hasn't been an official announcement by movie distributors here in Venezuela about WW84.

Ah, that is improving situation then. If all paperworks and safety measures in your local cinemas are approved, not impossible to think that green light are just few steps away. :oprah: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin
15 hours ago, Runway said:

They will release this on hbo max? So lame. Should have waited for 2021. This is a box office hit waiting to happen 

Let's be real. Covid-19 isn't going anywhere in 2021 except making its third world tour. It will probably be another year before we see progress made from the vaccines. 

People especially here in the U.S. are not following precautions and we are about to have three holidays back to back that people love to throw parties for, Thanksgiving Christmas and New Years. 

Hopefully the third one will be in Theatres. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kadikaado
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Not sure.

But I believe WB wouldn't release these dates unless they are sure. They must have been in talks with locals governments for each countries about when they can or possibilities for cinemas to open. Since this is reported by a trade/media that is very reliable, I believe this is legit :shrug:

For example,

France president, Macron, have announced thelock down will be eased there starting December 15, just shortly before this date announcement.

And now, Indonesia cinema chains have also announced their release date officially, hence confirmed this report is real :shrug:

So, all I say is let's wait and see. I am guessing at least most of these release dates will be realised.

The thing in Brazil is the first wave of COVID never stopped and the numbers are increasing again. People just don't care anymore. Even the special hospitals were unmade, but there are 500/600 people dying of Covid every day.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived