đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you be watching the Grammys after The Weeknd snub?

Kimmo

The Weeknd got snubbed   

137 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching gheys?

• No, enough is enough
    • Yes, I don’t care
    • My fav got nominated so I’m watching

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Nope I will not be watching the Scammys. I will try not to watch any of the performances on YouTube (unless they are from unofficial accounts). 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

27monster27

I will be watching because I think that watching award shows is fun. However, I will admittedly be a bit unhappy watching it knowing the circumstances.

he/him/his

Big Reputation

I’m so disappointed that the weeknd didn’t get anything! But I’m watching to support Taylor ❤️

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Kadikaado

Every year it's like this, there's some artist who is left out. I still remember when Beck won album of the year in 2015 over Beyoncé. Every year it's this drama. If Gaga is performing I'll watch, if some artist I like is performing I am still watching it.

They can't pick everyone and they tend to pick a few alternative artists for the main categories, Grammy is not a popularity contest.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Taylucifer

I won't watch but I'll watch some of the performances on YouTube:vegas:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

rasclautmangos

I mean. I wasn't really planning on watching it anyways. I just follow Grammy forum threads until it's mentioned that someone I like is about to perform.

Honestly, I don't watch the Grammys since 2013 :billie:

I just watch an online livestream when they're about to announce Gaga's categories and when she performs... Then, the next day I watch the performances on YouTube... Maybe this time I won't watch the livestream and I also think that Gaga won't be performing and she won't go so... :fthis:

Archived