Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Weeknd calls out the Grammys

monsterdino

Featured Posts

FFXIV WhiteMage
4 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Imagine having an ego the size of his....

I don’t really like him as well but BL is truly the song of the year. The Grammy snub is a blatant showcase of power tripping :bear:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

The Weeknd doesn't get a nom: corrupt

Gaga wins a Grammy: yas queen deserved, let's use them to brag to other fanbases

We should stop caring about them in the first place, no?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ELECTROHEART

King of pop :madge:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, Stef said:

Tell them King!

Fashion Rihanna GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

4 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Iggy never won Best New Artist, Sam Smith won that year. Iggy never won any Grammys and only got nominated for that award and Fancy and then never again. But that Best New Artist award has long been rumoured to be cursed. Whoever wins it frequently vanishes into obscurity a short while later meanwhile the artists who failed to win or get nominated end up having long lasting careers. The last decade has seen a very embarrassing list of winners who had one successful break-out/were big critical success and then disappeared - Zac Brown Band, Esperanza Spalding, Bon Iver, Fun, Macklemore, Meghan Trainor, Alessia Cara. They seem to have called the most recent two (Dua and Billie) somewhat correctly but time will tell.

Uhhh Bon Iver is music royalty. ZBB are pretty great and Esperenza is a lauded niche jazz artist. The rest are thrash except Due and Billie. 

6 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Over the years, many artists were upset they were "snubbed". But I honestly think this time this should be taken seriously.

sad katy perry GIF

My name isn't Alice

VOLANTIS

BTW and After Hours legend tier snubs 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Galagala
10 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Over the years, many artists were upset they were "snubbed". But I honestly think this time this should be taken seriously.

Lol at Nicki thinking that she got robbed and trashed Bon Iver

She is not Grammys worthy at all.

Regina George

He most definitely deserved ROTY and SOTY nominations and all of the pop categories he submitted for. He has every right to be mad. 

Sepsami
10 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

When you give Beyoncé 10 nominations for doing nothing, yeah, they're actually corrupt.

She has 10 this year? What :air:

Regina George

I thought about this and I don’t really understand why he did this (even tho I agree he deserved those nominations). He should have been above Grammy’s because people clearly recognize his impact and he clearly has people’s support. At the end of the day it’s just an award. Idk I think this is kinda low for someone like him honestly.. 

Archived