celeb

Bieber to Grammys: Changes is an r&b album

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

We talked about this earlier already.. it’s just gonna be 2 pages of insults and lmao reactions

Bradley

@Eido I'm not even a Justin Bieber fan but did you even read what Justin wrote? I have nothing to gain from defending Bieber but he's very polite in his post. He was talking about how Changes is an R&B album, he did not try to be ungrateful or said he deserved better or something.

I don't understand why people want to distort Bieber's words when he made an effort to be polite. I actually DON'T LIKE Changes and Yummy, but they ARE R&B.

We ARE talking about GENRES, not MERITS.

Gosh I know the caps are annoying but you guys can't read, I need to make this super obvious for you.

Bradley
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Sir...you are a POP artist first and foremost...you make 1 album that's "R&B", but you're not gonna be seen an as R&B artist. You make pop music...this is like a teenager being gifted a car for their birthday and complaining about the color...

"Thanks daddy, but I wanted a blue car...not a red one. You know I like red...so weird" 

:saladga:

I love you Timisa, but this is not it.

You are not judging what you hear, you are judging the artist you see. And because you see Justin as a pop artist, you refuse to acknowldege the sounds of R&B.

Are you gonna say After Hours is R&B because The Weeknd is black and had made R&B in the past?

Are you gonna say Cheek to Cheek is EDM because 'Dear Gaga you are a pop artist first and foremost one jazz album does not make u be seen as a jazz artist. Hence,Cheek to Cheek should be placed under Best Dance Recording."

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

@Eido I'm not even a Justin Bieber fan but did you even read what Justin wrote? I have nothing to gain from defending Bieber but he's very polite in his post. He was talking about how Changes is an R&B album, he did not try to be ungrateful or said he deserved better or something.

I don't understand why people want to distort Bieber's words when he made an effort to be polite. I actually DON'T LIKE Changes and Yummy, but they ARE R&B.

We ARE talking about GENRES, not MERITS.

Gosh I know the cap locks are annoying but you guys can't read, I need to make this super obvious for you.

I’m 99.99% sure he didn’t read, Justin didn’t complain ANYWHERE :smh:

Bradley
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Exactly. I don't even like Changes and Yummy but they are refusing to see what Justin was talking about.

They just want to destroy him because of the The Weeknd controversy.

I do think The Weeknd deserves more over Justin, but Justin really didn't say anything wrong. He was even polite about it.

androiduser
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's like Gaga being mad Joanne wasn't nominated for "Best Country Album" :flop:

weeeelllllll...... some fans had crazy ideas as well

14 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Well you don't just do a text post on Instagram to specify that you don't understand why you were considered a pop artist, for nothing. That is a complain 

He knows very well it's his team that submitted him in the pop category and yet he makes a public statement about it. He wants drama over nothing, well 🤷🏻‍♂️

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

Well you don't just do a text post on Instagram to specify that you don't understand why you were considered a pop artist, for nothing. That is a complain 

He knows very well it's his team that submitted him in the pop category and yet he makes a public statement about it. He wants drama over nothing, well 🤷🏻‍♂️

He said he set out to make an R&B album, and that he felt it should have been nominated in the R&B category, because that’s what Changes is, and that he’s grateful for the noms he got. That isn’t complaining, you’re the one who wants drama over nothing, considering your thread title, well 🤷🏻‍♂️

The definition of complaining is literally “to express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something”, with no specifics as to how polite the person has to be. 

Justin is expressing dissatisfaction over not being nominated in R&B categories (which was HIS OWN mistake), therefore complaining. 

There’s a time and place to make this sort of statement, and tbh he should have just read the room and not say anything 

who will love me when the night is over

KURUSHITOVSKA

Blame your label for submitting it on the wrong category, not the Grammys lol

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Justin Drew Bieber
10 minutes ago, Spock said:

The definition of complaining is literally “to express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something”, with no specifics as to how polite the person has to be. 

Justin is expressing dissatisfaction over not being nominated in R&B categories (which was HIS OWN mistake), therefore complaining. 

There’s a time and place to make this sort of statement, and tbh he should have just read the room and not say anything 

I just looked it up and it seems you’re right, his team didn’t even submit for R&B, so it’s weird that he’s saying this

Archived