Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift nominated for 6 GRAMMYs

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Lazzarus
31 minutes ago, Enzoooo said:

Wait Beautiful Ghosts is still a thing? :laughga:

and I say this as someone who actively listens to it still, but when Cats failed at the box office and BG wasn’t nominated for an Oscar, I thought that would have stopped the campaign for it 

I think she has least chance of winning that one. It'll probably go to Billie for No Time To Die

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lazzarus said:

I think she has least chance of winning that one. It'll probably go to Billie for No Time To Die

Oh you know it’ll most likely go to Billie, I’m just saying I’m surprised that Beautiful Ghosts got nominated at all. I thought it was a beautiful song actually and should have gotten nominated for the Oscar. 

Lazzarus
1 minute ago, Enzoooo said:

Oh you know it’ll most likely go to Billie, I’m just saying I’m surprised that Beautiful Ghosts got nominated at all. I thought it was a beautiful song actually and should have gotten nominated for the Oscar. 

Yeah, totally agree, but Taylor had one of the worst films of the year on her back

5 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Yeah, totally agree, but Taylor had one of the worst films of the year on her back

Yeah it being attached to one of the, if not the biggest flop of the year was not a very good look. 

Anderson123

Congrats to her but I'll never forget that clip where they tell her she got one nomination for Reputation and all she could say was "Oh ok, I need to make a better album then" in a sad tone to make the public feel bad about her like that's the whole purpose of her music when she has won Album of the Year twice already before her 30's when many other talented artists and bands never get to have some recognition at these shows.

5 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Yo she did not deserve 6 noms w this era, sorry!

The Weeknd, Gaga, Rina Sawayama, Fiona Apple ALL deserved that spot before her. She could fart at this point and jobless 20 year old white girls with a linked credit card to their parents’ account and the Grammy committee would still lick her feet :ohwell:

The blandness :saladga:

Reputation deserved 

Reputation wasn't a good album compared to Folklore in terms of lyrics and production :excuseu:

Your taste is what is bland if you think only POP ALBUMS should win big in the grammys :interestinga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

gypsy101
7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I think the individual songs deserve nominations, but not the album itself. I literally unintentionally slept through folklore and it's getting AOTY :selena: 

it's a great album, get some taste then try again

Reality
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it's a great album, get some taste then try again

There are some great songs on the album, but I'd be lying if I told you all the songs don't sound the same :shrug: 

🃏🖤👹

flyaway

What a shocker. 

Watch the grammys give everything to her, like they always do :billie: Talking about corruption. Her case is no different from Beyoncé. 

FfFfFfFF
13 hours ago, Sofianer said:

What is up with the hate?!

She deserves these nominations, her album wasn't #1 for 8 weeks for nothing people bought and streamed this album that much for a reason

So the most popular songs should be the ones that get awards? what happened to the quality and artistic merit? Grammys are just a popularity and chart contest then.

Big Reputation
12 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So the most popular songs should be the ones that get awards? what happened to the quality and artistic merit? Grammys are just a popularity and chart contest then.

Folklore has so much quality and artistic merit. It’s amazing

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Archived