Justin Bieber nominated for 4 Grammys

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
27 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Excuse me but Changes is one of the best albums released this year Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

It's literally one of the worst of the year. Compared to after hours is utter trash. And yummy, YUMMY!!! This is one of the worst songs in history

team america vomit GIF 

Property of @Whale

Justin Drew Bieber
52 minutes ago, NicoB said:

It's literally one of the worst of the year. Compared to after hours is utter trash. And yummy, YUMMY!!! This is one of the worst songs in history

team america vomit GIF 

Have you even listened to the album? :oprah:

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Have you even listened to the album? :oprah:

Not the whole album cuz i wasnt able to finish it. And if you think what i say isn't right, then go to Metacritic or Aoty and take a look on this album reviews:ohwell:

Property of @Whale

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Not the whole album cuz i wasnt able to finish it. And if you think what i say isn't right, then go to Metacritic or Aoty and take a look on this album reviews:ohwell:

Metacritic doesn’t determine if I find an album good :oprah: Someone literally gave Born This Way a score of 0, yet it’s one of the best albums of the 2010’s

PatrickMonster

disgusting, this is the year I'm not supporting this shítshow with any views. His album is literally 57 on metacritic, everybody hates it and he still manages to buy some noms...

NichuuB
5 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Metacritic doesn’t determine if I find an album good :oprah: Someone literally gave Born This Way a score of 0, yet it’s one of the best albums of the 2010’s

Even though a single review dont determinate if an album is good or not, the overall agreement calculated with many reviews has its importance. Also, if you like the album that's no problem, but to be blind to its flaws isn't right. You may think changes is not a bad album, but you should be able to see that it isnt near as good as some other noms and the snnubed ones. I mean, changes even isn't better than justin's other albums. As for yummy, noone can defend it

Property of @Whale

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, NicoB said:

Even though a single review dont determinate if an album is good or not, the overall agreement calculated with many reviews has its importance. Also, if you like the album that's no problem, but to be blind to its flaws isn't right. You may think changes is not a bad album, but you should be able to see that it isnt near as good as some other noms and the snnubed ones. I mean, changes even isn't better than justin's other albums. As for yummy, anyone can defend it

You said so yourself, you haven’t heard the whole album :yennefer:

NichuuB
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

You said so yourself, you haven’t heard the whole album :yennefer:

But i've listen most of it, and unless the last musics totally change the quality of it, I'm not considering it good

Property of @Whale

NichuuB

Also everyone in the face of earth but beliebers criticized the album. It's not just my opinion, it's the society opinion. Against facts there are no arguments

Episode 2 Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

Property of @Whale

Justin Drew Bieber
15 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Also everyone in the face of earth but beliebers criticized the album. It's not just my opinion, it's the society opinion. Against facts there are no arguments

Episode 2 Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

Well it got nominated by people who heard the whole albumI Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

NichuuB
5 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Well it got nominated by people who heard the whole albumI Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

No, it was nominated by people who were paid by Scooter Braun:triggered:

Property of @Whale

Justin Drew Bieber
9 minutes ago, NicoB said:

No, it was nominated by people who were paid by Scooter Braun:triggered:

It didn’t even get a general field nom... if Scooter actually paid don’t you think Biebs would’ve gotten ROTY SOTY and AOTY?

Archived