💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce is the most nominated artist at this year’s GRAMMYs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

chemicalx
19 hours ago, smitherz said:

Black Parade in ROTY is a joke hahaha she could fart into a microphone and the academy would still lose their damn minds lmfaooo

the grammys:

tenor.gif

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whoresup

No disrespect but Black Parade is terrible and if she sweeps the awards with a song like that I will be done with the Grammys

11 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

How sure are you about that?

Beyonce is a talent, this album is for a good message/cause. Plus they have a lot of making up to her to do considering they’ve never given her AOTY.

IllusionLover
55 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Beyonce is a talent, this album is for a good message/cause. Plus they have a lot of making up to her to do considering they’ve never given her AOTY.

And what does anything of that has to do with the fact that she most probably bought those nominations.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Teletubby
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Beyonce is a talent, this album is for a good message/cause.

what album are you talking about:awkney:? "The Lion King: The Gift" is from 2019 and was nominated for Grammy last year, she released only one song "Black Parade"

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chromatography

tbh this, along with the weeknd snub, pretty much confirms these awards are a joke and are pretty much bought. like i said before the noms were announced for gaga, idk why anyone cares about these awards 

Chromatography
1 hour ago, JOSHMATICA said:

??? a lot of making up to do with almost 100 nominations? are you serious? 

BornAsUnic0rn
10 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

??? a lot of making up to do with almost 100 nominations? are you serious? 

Exactly, and getting a nomination and maybe a win for The Gift because the previous records didn’t get the wins they deserve (in your opinion) is not an argument. It’s like saying you praise the C of your child because you didn’t praise all the A’s and B’s they achieved before. 

The Weekend releasing his best record, one of the best records this year, and he’s been getting universal acclaim and huge commercial success for it, so him still not getting any nomination is a joke and probably the biggest case of being robbed in such an environment you could imagine. No matter the success a record had or the acclaim another had, he had both, universally and unmatched by peers this year. And him not even getting a single nomination devalues every Grammy your fave could get, like it or not.

48 minutes ago, Levine said:

Can we close this thread or stop posting in it? It irks me everytime I see it in the top threads. Please?

No

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

smitherz

all in all, if the Grammy’s would just reward excellence when it happens, they wouldn’t have to give out “we’re sorry” nominations/awards 

I am not a hater, went to her concerts 3 times, have some albums, etc. but I fell she is over the top overrated.

Joaco95
22 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't know why Beyonce's side projects (Everything Is Love, The Gift, Black Parade) get held in so much high regard by the academy when they simply don't receive the same reception, critically or commercially, that her studio albums receive. I don't see this happen for other artists and it's very obvious this year.

Screenshot-20201125-142010.png

StrawberryBlond
47 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

Screenshot-20201125-142010.png

I was talking about her side projects getting praise that others artists don't for their side projects. Morning Phase was Beck's studio album and there's always a lower selling album that ends up winning at the Grammys and is there for artistic merit if nothing else. But you don't see an artist's individual songs get overly nominated when they haven't made any major breakthroughs. We all know that if someone had released a song that performed like Black Parade (barely scraped top 40, no music video, 10 million views and 183k likes on YouTube in 5 months, no one's talking about it), they wouldn't have got any nominations for it.

Archived