💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce is the most nominated artist at this year’s GRAMMYs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I would bet that it was intentional within her Disney+ contract, but we will never hear the truth of it. No other explanation for all of this for her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Also it’s Beyoncé’s fault for getting noms in majority R&B categories a lot? Lmao y’all are finding a reason to be mad at the success of Bey while throwing out the word “deserved” when Adele, Taylor, or any other white artists you choose to Stan that week dominates in sales and nominations. I get being upset at her being in major categories! I am too as I don’t feel as though the song deserves it. However y’all trying to link her with “other black artists deserve her spot” is simply ignorant. 

A black artist like Rihanna has been pilling way more hits and money than B for years and nearly no one here is ever mad at her slaying 24/7 so I don't think saying B's overrated is just an excuse to bash black artists.

White artiste got it too. Taylor was often called overrated here, mainly back when she was everywhere and folks felt she was pushed down our throats. Same with Ariana when she got 3 songs at the very top of the charts like only the Beatles were able to do 50 years ago, she was more and more dissed here then ROM calmed it a lot. For Adele it's her vocals which got called overrated time to time here. Billie's been called overrated as well this last year with the many grammy won in one night etc. Just like with B she got threads heee mainly saying her hype was too much.

Honestly seing who it touches on GGD I think it's more jealousy of very praised artists mixed with genuine doubts about their merit more than just racism.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

Lmao majority of the members here will say “so deserved! *Insert random white artist here ________ deserves to sweep and the noms are so deserved.” 
:zilla:

meanwhile Beyonce gets R&B noms and the world is ending lmao 

I don't think it's about race. It's just that Beyonce is overrated. I would love it if someone like Janelle Monae won everything but it's always Beyonce.

Joaco95
41 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I'd love to see her be interviewed on her creative methods, but you'll never see that happen because she can't speak to it.

and there is plenty of writes who has talked about beyonce taking creative control on the studio

Not true of artists like Beyonce, with whom Sia says collaborating is "like a writing camp" and that "she's very Frankenstein when she comes to the songs," taking bits and pieces from various songwriters and asking to hear them mixed together.

-Sia

But, whatever. Seems like Gaga's is the only one artist with creative control over everything in her career and the only one who comes with the ideas (haus of gaga who)

sigh, ggd being ggd

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, Sister said:

I would bet that it was intentional within her Disney+ contract, but we will never hear the truth of it. No other explanation for all of this for her.

Taylor's folklore film is also on Disney+... coincidence ?

EnnPcjkVoAA3Nmm?format=jpg&name=medium

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Sinfullota

She probably paid the comité again like she does every year. Remember when she blackmailed the VMA's was it I tthink to only show up if she won the award and that got Kanye (who was nominated in the same category) pissed and sent off to a rant? This woman is a joke to the industry and the integrity of every artist working their ass off with actual writing talent.

12 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

I didn't even know she released anything this year. I live behind the moon :toofunny:

You aren't alone. Last time I noticed her name was when the Lion King remake - failure came out. 

2 hours ago, Enzo said:

The fact they chose to nominate her everywhere instead of nominating more black artist is :awkney:

I guess other black artists just need to step it up /s

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Robo Ga

Legit wth is this... on the year Beyoncé has been literally the least relevant. No one beyond Stan culture knows black parade. 

🤖⚡️

41 minutes ago, Sister said:

Would you explaing how this supposed contract would work tho? Disney the company has nothing to do with the Recording Academy.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Kadikaado

So Grammy loves Beyoncé and hates The Weeknd. I thought it was a little too much for Bey, but that's how it works, Grammy has their favorites.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

THIS is what Abel deserved to be nominated for, but k, I'll let it slip with industry always ki55.mp3 Bey buttons and snubbing REAL artist of the year which showed undeniable work, popularity and how GP loved his work, but go on I guess, let her snatch those awards with almost 0 to none popularity, since almost nobody knows this outside of the pop culture realm and ofc let her exploit BLM for a few decades more, while Abel never gets acknowledged about his work and contribution to BLM, this is disgrace.

2 hours ago, ImMatt said:

What doesn't sit right with me most is how she got nominated for Savage when the song has nothing to do with her. It's Megan's song, she just jumped on the remix to propel it to number one. Give Megan the Grammy recognition for the song, not her.

They don’t decide how things get submitted. I imagine Megan’s label submitted it in Beyoncé’s name as that gives it a better chance of getting nominated (it worked lol).

MANiCURE 6
2 hours ago, Alice 911 said:

Grammys: how to show our support for 'Black Lives Matter'? Let's nominate Beyonce in every single category..

wendy williams omg GIF

This.

Archived