question

The better album: TFM vs. BTW

LittleMonster20

The better album  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Let’s settle it!

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

These are generally deemed the best albums. Which one is the true best one according to all of you?

The Fame Monster

Gaga_FameMonster-1573503688-compressed.j

or

Born This Way

Lady-GaGa-Born-This-Way-Official-Album-C

Too hard, they both are cohesive and made the signature sound Gaga is known for today. But BTW is my bible, it just speaks to me on so many different levels!

TFM is not even in my Top 3 if I have to be honest

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

djBuffoon

Love The Fame Monster so much, but I think Born This Way is the more ambitious and unique album. 

Growing up a Gaga fan, TFM will always be the peak of classic Gaga for me – a weightless, tight album without a single skip. BTW is far more audacious and hefty. I've never been able to get behind songs like Highway Unicorn, Road to Love, and Hair. They've always felt kinda tacky and too campy for my tastes, whereas I love every single song on TFM.

But comparing my favorites on each to each other, holy ****, BTW has some highs. I personally would trade BR for Bloody Mary, You and I, and Judas. I love the dark and gritty experimentation on BTW, and while I wish it was perhaps a bit shorter, can't deny that BTW is the better album. I feel like it was the first time she really established a truly unique Gaga sound.

Archived