💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga looks better than ever!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Not that she didn’t look good in the first place, she was always very pretty in my eyes. However there are moments this year especially where I seriously have to look twice at her because DAMN SHE LOOKS GOOD! I don’t know what it is exactly, I guess I’m just glad she has her hair down more often. Can we take a minute to appreciate her looks, as shallow as it may be? :giveup:
EjQU7tQUcAApIam?format=jpg&name=small

b62a272de538a3633b311de64dc6c959d43a5399
Post your favorite looks this year of her!

Cello

Her makeup has been glam lately and the long colourful wigs are very flattering on her. :flutter: She looks so young and fresh this era. 

ABC56290-3972-4356-BD11-DC6A7C736E95.jpe

lady-gaga-911-video-tarsem-singh.jpg

islg2-2000.jpg

EjVV2RUXgAoki2h.jpg

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

hijadeputa

lady-gaga-artpop-png-clipart.jpg

I miss her ARTPOP face. I always liked it. It’s so simple and plain but beautiful at the same time

OMonster

She looks great right now. 

Really stunning. 

But I don't (personally) like the Haus Labs shoots (usually) as I feel they are the antithesis to what 'Lady Gaga' is... to me, at least. 

All the Chromatica shoots, however, have been stellar and she looks so, so great.

subtext / fantasy

Sneaky Oliver

I mean she's stuck in her mansion with a hot man...:vegas: they say good sex makes you glow. That being said, I was looking at her Oscars pictures few days ago and the looks felt very underwhelming for most of us, myself included, but now I see how beautiful she looks and it totally made sense to me why she sent for simple natural makeup! She served timeless beauty!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

PxA limited

She's just trying to sell her make-up, that's all. Someone says that it feels like antithesis to what she is. Kinda agree.

We all expected crazy products from haus labs, to separate her from other brands, but guess not.

She looks beautiful tho.

Stanley Digaga

She always looks beautiful :heart:

She was stunning in this Haus Labs photoshoot :

003.jpg

And just yesterday at the Lupus search event :

EnjPpatUwAA43sG?format=jpg&name=large

Archived