💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I just don't get it anymore

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

I just burst into tears watching one of the best performances vocally and soniccaly. This reminds me how legendary The Weeknd is, holy scheisse :tony: I want to sing like him so badly. It must be so awesome to be able to perform like this. WICH reminds me of.... Gaga. How in the hell is it not possible to get excited to release an album you worked on for years, put everything from yourself in it and NOT perform it?! I mean think of it? Money is not an issue, you have all the creative collaborations you want to, you are living in multiple big mansions where you can host an event or build a stage and singing is your passion (right?). I can only dream of all the opportunities Gaga has to perform her album. Its just insane. All I see is advertisements for make up, books and perfumes :ohno: I miss her passion and creativity to be a global popstar so much and at this point, I know for sure its gone. This was the time to be creative within the borders you have as an artist but she never took it off the ground which makes me so empty as an diehard fan ever since Just Dance.

P.s The VMA's where epic tho, that was a serve. No words needed. But you get the point right?

But I cannot 

Well if you think The Wknd is a genuine artist and Gaga isn't, why are you in Gagadaily and not TheWkndDaily? 

HighwayFantasy
1 minute ago, Red said:

Well if you think The Wknd is a genuine artist and Gaga isn't, why are you in Gagadaily and not TheWkndDaily? 

Because you can be a fan of multiple artists? It just reminded me of the current Gaga status while seeing all the artist perform from home or arrange an performance like this with Vevo. 

A R T P O P
3 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I want to sing like him so badly

No, boo. You want to sing like you. We already have The Weeknd - anyone that sings like him at this point is just derivative. 

5 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Money is not an issue, you have all the creative collaborations you want to, you are living in multiple big mansions where you can host an event or build a stage and singing is your passion (right?)

Artists at Gaga's level are typically very heavily controlled by management and labels. Would you want to host an event for everyone to see inside your house when it wouldn't necessarily make money? Think about the return on investment. 

Plus, Gaga lives with a lot of pain. I don't think it's fair to expect her to perform randomly like other artists do when she has to force herself through it. 

8 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

All I see is advertisements for make up, books and perfumes

Gaga is entitled to capitalise on her own success. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Because you can be a fan of multiple artists? It just reminded me of the current Gaga status while seeing all the artist perform from home or arrange an performance like this with Vevo. 

Its her choice at the end of the day. Her not performing does NOT mean that she doesn't care about the album. We have no idea where she is in her life. If you're unhappy with Gaga, enjoy the things you are getting from other artists and then enjoy the things when Gaga is ready to give. 

Chromatica is a bomb ass album with bop after bop. She's delivered in the visuals, the music, and everything else to do with this era. When she is ready to do more, she'll give us more things. 

End Racism Now

Sarah H

We have no idea what's going on in her life or whether she isn't as passionate about it all anymore. I'm sure we'll find out one day.  

I personally think she has things going on. But who knows and it isn't actually our business really. 

1 minute ago, HighwayFantasy said:

You can be a fan of both, yes, I just don't see why anyone would spend their time writing an essay about how an artist is lazy and someone else is much better on their own fansite instead of idk, opening Apple Music to stream Blinding Lights 

HighwayFantasy
1 minute ago, Sarah H said:

We have no idea what's going on in her life or whether she isn't as passionate about it all anymore. I'm sure we'll find out one day.  

I personally think she has things going on. But who knows and it isn't actually our business really. 

Indeed, it worries me so much. I hope she has all the good people around her to be able to be happy. But I hope singing makes her happy and that she doesn't forget about us. 

HighwayFantasy
1 minute ago, Red said:

You can be a fan of both, yes, I just don't see why anyone would spend their time writing an essay about how an artist is lazy and someone else is much better on their own fansite instead of idk, opening Apple Music to stream Blinding Lights 

Never called her lazy tho. Its just that as a superfan I am worried where she is and what is happening right know with her mentally. Its just clear as f*ck she OR doesn't care at music anymore and us OR there is something much deeper. I am afraid of a combination of both. 

Galactic Mess

She’s preparing a jazz/ballad album full of original songs to blow us away :enigma:

In my mind, of course :enigma:

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I miss her passion and creativity to be a global popstar so much and at this point, I know for sure its gone.

guys we have a psychic in here!

giphy.gif?w=880&ssl=1

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

I hate these dramatic a$$ posts some of you guys have been doing lately. Yep she decided not to perform the new songs for digital concerts or tv shows (what she hasn't done ever since Joanne era). She did the VMA and I think she won't miss the Grammys. Saying she lost her passion and her drive is plain stupid honestly. You neither know her personally or can read her mind so stop embarrassing yourself and diminishing this woman's marvelous work.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived