Miley explains why she scrapped the EPs

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

What a bullshit :bear:

The songs recorded for EPs are on this album. Obviously, the label scrapped this experimental idea with EPs because ''She is coming'' underperformed. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

She's gonna totally release them in the future, I just don't know if in a year or thirty

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Putang Ina Mo

I can't wait for her to talk sh!t and disown Plastic Hearts before she drops her next album

my username says it all đŸ‡”đŸ‡­

Lona Delery

:air: its so hilarious to see her **** on her last release whenever shes promoting a new album

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

3 minutes ago, Tangina said:

I can't wait for her to talk sh!t and disown Plastic Hearts before she drops her next album

And then she will perform Mother's Daughter or Slide Away acoustic in her backyard and reminisce She's MC as a great moment in her career :billie:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FentyGa
18 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

The songs recorded for EPs are on this album. Obviously, the label scrapped this experimental idea with EPs because ''She is coming'' underperformed. 

some of them are, but not all of them. the majority aren’t on the album, and none of the songs from ‘she is coming’ are on there.

3 minutes ago, Tangina said:

this isn’t even her talking ****, she’s just explaining why the songs on that EP don’t really apply to her life anymore. so much has changed.

her house burned down, she got divorced, she nearly lost her voice and had to get surgery, dated and split from cody simpson, etc. why release songs she wrote before all of that happened to her?

xoxo Craig

What a mess :billie:  her album rollouts are messier than Gaga's :billie:

At least half of Plastic Hearts was made for She Is Coming/Here/Omnipresent. Why doesn't she just be honest and say "well releasing the EPs didn't sit right with me as I didn't like some of the songs, but some of the songs are on this record that I have out. It felt better to put those in a full body of work rather than separate EPs". 

To say that the songs she made are irrelevant may well be true. But why use them for your album? If they weren't relevant, why not scrap them entirely or re-work into newer fresher songs? Did she change direction to try be trendy? Its not like those songs were good to be honest, but that's besides the point. 

End Racism Now

46 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

madonna laughing GIF

44 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

some of them are, but not all of them. the majority aren’t on the album, and none of the songs from ‘she is coming’ are on there.

All of the Plastic Hearts songs except Night Crawling and Prisoner had been leaked as part of the EPs:bear:

Teletubby
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

All of the Plastic Hearts songs except Night Crawling and Prisoner had been leaked as part of the EPs:bear:

I wonder if  she will release exactly the same songs or she will change them :oprah:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived