Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga on Gaga Daily

Reez

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

It's realistical to think she visits this site from time to time. I doubt she has a account or anything but she must read it sometimes.

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's realistical to think she visits this site from time to time. I doubt she has a account or anything but she must read it sometimes.

@BorisIsHere

please enlighten me to death

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Must be nice to be nominally registered in your own fan site but not have the ability to post or read it. #Free Woman Not So Free.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think it's practical to have people watching all social media on an artists behalf. Keeping their finger on the pulse. Lord knows the press ans/or their gay interns are here lurking for bs to writeup for clickbait.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

caulixtla

I know the Born this Way Foundation has linked to articles here, so they are definitely aware of this place. I don’t even hang here for Gaga really; it’s her fanbase and how we (generally) follow her desire for us to be kind that makes this such a cool place online to chill.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

My name is Boris, so I find this really funny. :huntyga:

Anyways, if she does come here occasionally, I just hope she isn't hurt by some of the comments on this site. Cause some 'fans' are really tough on her

eeaarrllaalloo

no but her team probably visits

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

2 hours ago, Quartz said:

Her team certainly are here.

so her team is here reading about how disappointed we are with this whole era but they keep doing absolutely nothing????

I don't think she reads anything from GGD and her social media mentions but her team must update her weekly on what the liddos are currently whining about 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived