💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

LUCID Rina Sawayama x Bloodpop LIVE !

Eido

Featured Posts

AHHHHH this is my first new release as a Rina fan. I'm so excited! We are witnessing the rise of a true star. :messga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donatellab
30 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

Not him blocking me after I replied "Babylon Haus Labs ft. Rina wbk" under his tweet :cryga:

Watch the "Haus Labs Babylon ft Rina" rumour threads popping up after this :bear:

She/Her/Hers

youandi

Ah this is exciting, it’ll be nice to hear Bloodpop’s production with another artist that I really like. Rina is amazing 

OMonster

So excited. 

Rina is the most exciting new artist out there and I'm just waiting for her to have her moment. 

She gives me early Gaga vibes in terms of her vision and commitment to it all. 

subtext / fantasy

tyler k

YAS IM READYYY

last night on eBay I won a vinyl version of her upcoming Sawayama Remixed that has her Gaga & 1975 covers & 3 remixes🤩

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Lona Delery

ngl Lucid might be the first song I dislike by Rina, i hate the snippet, the production is so ugly :( Bloodpop retire challenge

But on the other hand, this probably means shes also releasing all the SAWAYAMA outtakes for which I am very excited :giveup:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

I am afraid tho, she wanted to keep one or two producers for Sawayama to keep the same vibe, and we know Bloopop, i am scared Sawayama Deluxe will sound different :saladga: and will not be that cohesive 

Pop Music

This was such a great thing to wake up too 

I am beyond excited to hear new stuff from her :excited:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Chromatography
1 hour ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

Not him blocking me after I replied "Babylon Haus Labs ft. Rina wbk" under his tweet :cryga:

the man loves to be a troll but as soon as someone trolls him a little bit it’s game over :icega:

RAMROD

May I ask who Bloopop is? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived