TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 I love In N Out but 12 hours? I guess this is what people do during quarantine... Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,799 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 Americans will never stop amazing me (in avery negative way.) Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShayCristoforo 10,607 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 I went to the one in Vegas. Overrated, same with White Castle. But Shake Shack, yes! Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Amidana 4,330 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 There were 2 in N outs that opened yesterday. It was INSANE. I work at the mall and I was 20 minutes late to my shift bc of the lines lol..... There were fights and the lines wrapped around the mall twice and into the highway. 😭. All for a burger Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,187 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 1 hour ago, Quartz said: They're waiting for a burger for 12 hours ma'am. No other country I can think of will do this. @RebeldeFaith Think again https://mothership.sg/2019/12/five-guys-singapore-queue/ https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsandopening/shake-shack-sg-opens-today-first-guy-in-line-queued-6-hours-from-11453312 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MadreMonster 2,584 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 1 hour ago, Quartz said: They're waiting for a burger for 12 hours ma'am. No other country I can think of will do this. Well that’s just incorrect Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
liquidsunshine 735 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 1 hour ago, Quartz said: No other country I can think of will do this. You have no idea what're you talking about. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlondeQueenOfGGD 25,454 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 Omg Here in California there’s usually like 25 cars waiting in the Drive Thru, it’s worth it because they have delicious food. (It was a 1 hour wait for us with just 25 cars) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlondeQueenOfGGD 25,454 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 2 hours ago, Quartz said: They're waiting for a burger for 12 hours ma'am. No other country I can think of will do this. America, land of the brave and home of the whopper Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlondeQueenOfGGD 25,454 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 1 hour ago, venusinmyhead said: wait... what makes In-N-Out so popular ? Most of their restaurants are only in California, and they have delicious burgers that taste different than any I’ve ever had Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,988 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 I really hope they expand to the mid-west My burger in SF was amazing, so I'd love another option for good eats! 12 hours tho Y'all crazy This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 Wendy's unironically has better burgers than In and Out. Seriously look at the menu. ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quartz 12,763 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 1 hour ago, liquidsunshine said: You have no idea what're you talking about. enlighten me. Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,040 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 Overrated burgers. Poor people. Probably got COVID in that line for a mediocre burger. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,762 Posted November 22, 2020 Share Posted November 22, 2020 Thank god I live in LA and close to an In N Out. That **** it glorious. Y’all who say In N Out is overrated have no taste. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.