💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes was given $90,000 in artist funding and some people aren’t happy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Peroxide555
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

Then what's the problem? Just cuz she has rich boyfriend doesn't mean she herself should get this? C'mon now... 

Yes exactly.

Her boyfriend owns ****ing TESLA.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
1 minute ago, Peroxide555 said:

and this company also took government coronavirus bailout despite being worth $270billion so there is problem with whole system and things like this happens in the whole World right now. Rich people have around them people who know how get these money and take it even if they could survive very well without it. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Regina George
12 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

Yes exactly.

Comments like these are extremely wrong. Do you want people to just expect you to live spending your partners money or to look at you like an individual? 

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Does she qualify for it? Yes.

Should she have taken it? Absolutely not.

Nobody who has a billionaire baby daddy should be taking money from government programs... I don’t care how independent you are!

basketball wives GIF by VH1

Actually no. 

She pay taxes. If she meets the criteria then there is nothing wrong with it. It's not like she never did nothing. There is no reason for using her boyfriend in this conversation. He doesn't have any obligation legally. But the state do. 

It may seem wrong but it isn't. 

Well, she has a very successful international career and I'm sure there are other artists who needed more. She deserves it, well yeah, maybe. She needs it? I don't think so but I'm not into her bank account. Someone else needed more? Absolutely.

Kindness rules all.

Economy
2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

His Tesla also received government coronavirus bailout. So they both are like take whatever you can take. 

Again tho, ur using Musk as an argument still. I'm saying everyone is going under the assumption that she has access to his money just because they are in a relationship. It may or may not be the case

Teletubby
Just now, Economy said:

Again tho, ur using Musk as an argument still. I'm saying everyone is going under the assumption that she has access to his money just because they are in a relationship. It may or may not be the case

I'm just telling that that he got money from government and advised her (he or his people)  to do the same even if she could survive without it

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

She’s just getting worse and more irresponsible. She used to be my favorite artist but since Musk she became just a druggy hypocrite greedy capitalist who thinks making fun of global warming (and then marketing it as irony later when it wasn’t) is funny. I couldn’t even finish her latest interviews because she was clearly on drugs. She just had a baby. 

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Akiki said:

She pay taxes.

but where is she paying taxes in Canada or in US? I'm confused, I thought she is living in US and there is paying taxes but I can be wrong...

Economy
3 hours ago, Fresco said:

She had a baby with the 3rd richest man in the world. He has $106 billion dollars. I think she should give the money back. She should get some money from Musk, if she wants to.

I don't think there's anyone with $106 Billion dollars. Assets does not equal money. It's like saying your millionaire grandparents have $1 Million just cuz their payed off house in NYC has substantial value it doesn't really say how much "money" they actually have.

Not that ur point changes by this cuz I'm sure he still has a lot of money plus many assets like stocks and bonds are easily liquid able if they need extra cash and in this case we are only talking about $90,000 which would still be a drop in the bucket for Ellon Musk even if only 2% of his holdings were in cash

But I low-key just always find it odd that ppl always interchange assets and cash and it isn't technically the same thing. 

Economy
32 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

and this company also took government coronavirus bailout despite being worth $270billion so there is problem with whole system and things like this happens in the whole World right now. Rich people have around them people who know how get these money and take it even if they could survive very well without it. 

I'm not sure u have a good understanding of how margins or company valuations work

A company can be large and be worth a lot and be in financial trouble or a business can be small and thriving

The size of its capex has no direct correlation if it's doing well or not

This is simply the value of the entire company among all shareholders. It being worth $270 Billion doesn't speak at all to how much cash, debt or profit vs losses it has

Total valuation without more context means absolutely nothing. A company can be worth a lot simply for being very large and operating in a large scale

U have to look at the margins, cost per unit vs revenue, assets vs debt, profit or losses. Those are the relevant stats to tell u if a company is doing well or not. Capex size alone without more stats/context to go with it is a meaningless number to go by as far as performance goes

But werent she and elon actually sepatating or something. Anyhow dont really know, theyre two different people. Even if it seems greedy. 

This is surely to pay hee employees tho. 

xoxo Craig

At the end of the day, does she need $90,000? Absolutely not. She's not exactly a poor struggling musician who barely has enough to cover rent or food on the table. Not when she is with the CEO of one of the biggest tech company in 2020. 

She should never have applied for the grant even if she does qualify for it. That's selfish and greedy of her to do so. Especially when so many others are struggling right now. If she wanted to be dope, should could give the $90k to a charity for struggling musicians due to covid. But yeah... if I were Canadian I'd be angry too. I'm not a musician but I am struggling financially and $90k would be a massive massive help right now.

End Racism Now

3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Yeah it's called independence. Like assuming she is living off her boyfriend's money is lowkey sexist... 

They have a child together :sharon:

Not only that, SHE IS!

What is going on in this thread, is there any length people will not go to defend rich people gaming the system? 

Thank god she isn’t poor or people would have an uproar I’m sure.

Archived