💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga as a film director

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

Gaga's come a long way as a champion. She's achieved a lot in the music field, she's created some insane visuals. She's become a make up best seller,and now she's becoming an actress. 

Being positive, she'll keep having success at this field. And knowing she's already directed some of her MVs, do you see her directing in the future? What type of films would you like her to create?

film scene GIF by Alexander IRL

Pennywise
5 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

She is the kinda girl that will direct her own biopic :vegas:

tenor.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PunkTheFunk

“From the moment we met, I felt a kindred spirit in her,” Lady Gaga told TIME magazine about the director of her latest project -- herself“And as soon as I heard her sing, I stopped dead in my tracks. I knew she could play a rock star. Actually, she’s the only actor on the planet who could play this one.”

“It’s one of those things,” Lady Gaga told a mirror. “And I think also we’re both from the East Coast.”

Gaga went on: “Before I knew it, I was making myself spaghetti and meatballs. It felt right. I was really kind of willing to do anything to show myself that I had what it took to play this role. Also I was really hungry.”

lady-gaga-mirror_tiffany-1000x670.jpg

Guillaume Hamon

She said she had a project for a musical but never talked about directing a movie...

I don't know if she's into it.

Archived