Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Prisoner and Monster Spotify debut #’s

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

GreenDiamond

Great numbers for Miley

Okay for Dua considering she is overexposing and digging grave slowely 

Bad for Justin Who is also overexposing and am I am afraid he is ruining his mega star status with random collabs, but this one is high profile tho 

GreenDiamond
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I was honestly expecting like 7M from both songs :deadbanana:

I predixted 8m for Justin 6m for MC 

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

Great numbers for Miley

Okay for Dua considering she is overexposing and digging grave slowely 

Bad for Justin Who is also overexposing and am I am afraid he is ruining his mega star status with random collabs, but this one is high profile tho 

Overexposing? Her album didn't do that well and only went number 5, and from that came one hit. She's bigger in Europe, but still... she's not dominating anything. So I don't see overexposure when it comes to Dua

End Racism Now

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Overexposing? Her album didn't do that well and only went number 5, and from that came one hit. She's bigger in Europe, but still... she's not dominating anything. So I don't see overexposure when it comes to Dua

For the Gays™️ She’s been releasing a l o t this year 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

berlinforme
7 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

For the Gays™️ She’s been releasing a l o t this year 

:huntyga:

Yeah but as we see with Gaga's chart runs, the gays are certainly not the GP. :triggered:

these numbers are great! the positions look low because 8 BTS songs blocked them and pushed them low seeing as BTS are a huge phenomena. Both Prisoner and Monster did really well actually and can become hits :golfclap:

GreenDiamond
43 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She released more than 10 singles this year, I dont see any popszar doing more right know then her

+ she got biggest spotify Support  see her play listing 

+ she got biggest radio,, Support,, in US

+ she got multiple high profile collabs and remix album 

+ she is at almost any music event 

All those things are Amazing for her fans but not really good for GP, maybe i am not right idk maybe its good for long term but I do not see it 

We will see if that investment will be good for her, but nonetheless she has been serving with good songs 

I think there is only 2,3 artist Who have been this active this year as her, maybe JB and idk Who else 

GreenDiamond
1 minute ago, GreenDiamond said:

She released more than 10 singles this year, I dont see any popszar doing more right know then her

+ she got biggest spotify Support  see her play listing 

+ she got biggest radio,, Support,, in US

+ she got multiple high profile collabs and remix album 

+ she is at almost any music event 

All those things are Amazing for her fans but not really good for GP, maybe i am not right idk maybe its good for long term but I do not see it 

We will see if that investment will be good for her, but nonetheless she has been serving with good songs 

I think there is only 2,3 artist Who have been this active this year as her, maybe JB and idk Who else 

She is dominating streaming but its mostly Just by adding countless songs and remixes, still her 3 singles got more than 300m streams which is great

Dont start now - WW + US juggernaut 

Physical - Europe smash 

BMH - WW hit, radio driven hit in US 

That is quite good I think 

Regina George
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Actually she has 2 (probably most stable female) hits in USA (DSN and BMH and Levitating will be top 20 next week probably) and 4 hits in UK (DSN, Physical, BMH and Levitating).. She is big and probably the biggest female act this year like it or not. I agree there is no overexposure but to say (and in every single Dua thread made on GGD) that she is not big or dominating female pop music scene rn is not it. 

ALSO she was the first person to release an album during the biggest COVID crisis so that doing bad (in it’s first week) is totally unrelated to it’s huge success now. It is one of the most successful albums and eras of the year (male or female). 

She is also one of the most streamed artists on Spotify rn and in stomping on other female artists that were much bigger than her in previous years. 

Better Day
1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

music is so boring these days :( 

Far from it. This has been one of the best years in a long time! 

Together You And I!

moonsago

Well I am sorry but you don’t release when BTS releases... they are the real monsters when it comes to sales/streams/charts :ohwell:

Archived