💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Making of 911 (VEVO Footnotes)

numb the flame

Featured Posts

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Rio said:

It's not been messy at all. It was one of her best executed eras in years, especially considering the level of promo, payola and spotify exposure it got

Have we been living in alternative universes or something :awkney:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

I am so tired of this shiitty promo 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Demoncore

This isn't behind the scenes though.... Everyone who's seen the MV literally dissected all of the meaning from it two months back. Guess it's good for people who are getting into her like now :coffee:

Stephen

It's a cool info thing for locals/casual fans but obviously we already know this stuff :laughga: 

I wonder if other artists will start doing these "footnotes" on their music videos :huh:

Harry Kat
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It's a cool info thing for locals/casual fans but obviously we already know this stuff :laughga: 

I wonder if other artists will start doing these "footnotes" on their music videos :huh:

Taylor Swift and Shawn Mendes did it too

r4therupbeat

trying so hard not to get banned. im just gonna ask what's the point of this not and now when she dropped the video or like a week after?new girl facepalm GIF by HULU

Stephen
6 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Taylor Swift and Shawn Mendes did it too

Interesting!

6 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

what's the point of this not and now when she dropped the video or like a week after?

If anything probably because LG just premiered their new FOMO channel with their alternate cut of the music video. Maybe to coincide with that :yennefer:

Linus Gaga

I do feel happy we finally got something about chromatica,  but cannot deny that they should have released it not long after the music video debuted 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Have we been living in alternative universes or something :awkney:

Well, you do live in a sewer...:billie:

She/Her/Hers

imitalian
3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Do y'all want this era to continue or not? :selena: Y'all complain when you don't get stuff and y'all complain when you do.

The video's nothing spectacular, but at least we're getting something :giveup: 

This is less than crumbs and they only posted for the LG money (im not judging). They could have realeased it 3 days after the actual mv when it made sense. Its like they are trying so hard to sabotage themeselves.

Oof now I wanna see this 'alternate version' they filmed and teased here :selena: Or are they just referring to the slightly extended version released to the LGTV FOMO app?

⚡🐲

sarahb

This is the video I needed to show my mum instead of me trying to explain each scene after the first time we watched it because she thought it was confusing :laughga:

4 hours ago, CyanLights said:

You guys are never satisfied huh, she gives us a FULL video production during a pandemic and yet the behind the scenes stuff is a couple months after and you guys are complaining about how random and dumb that is? Ffs 

Some of you were complaining about she doesn’t give us anything, so she gives us SOMETHING and you guys complain. It’s such a mystery huh?

?

literally everyone's doing it. even better than her imo.

Queen Gloria

The fact that there's no actual bts footage here is annoying. 

Archived