🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
news

The Making of 911 (VEVO Footnotes)

M Monstre
14 minutes ago, imitalian said:

Two months after the video.
Let me keep my mouth shut.

Do y'all want this era to continue or not? :selena: Y'all complain when you don't get stuff and y'all complain when you do.

The video's nothing spectacular, but at least we're getting something :giveup: 

  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
n1kos

It's a bit pointless 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
roshogullu
23 minutes ago, imitalian said:

Two months after the video.
Let me keep my mouth shut.

IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!?! 2020 really is moving as fast as the Pu**y Wagon damn

Edited by roshogullu
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
20 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Do y'all want this era to continue or not? :selena: Y'all complain when you don't get stuff and y'all complain when you do.

The video's nothing spectacular, but at least we're getting something :giveup: 

Gurl......... like.... it wouldn't matter if we didn't get this at all because this is not something, it is nothing. We knew all that already, putting that on a - badly made - annotation video two months after the video debuted is not "something" to me :awkney:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
M Monstre
Just now, Pennywise said:

Gurl......... like.... it wouldn't matter if we didn't get this at all because this is not something, it is nothing. We knew all that already, putting that on a - badly made - annotation video two months after the video debuted is not "something" to me :awkney:

I'm not saying that it's a great video and that it's ~fine~ that they released it two months after the video. To be honest, while I think it's cute, I could very much do without it either.

But y'all can't keep complaining every 10 seconds about not getting anything and then when something—cause this IS "something," as insignificant as it may be—does come, y'all still complain about it. If y'all are tired of getting nothing, imagine how tired we are of getting nothing AND having to scroll through comments that just do nothing but complain and whine.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanLights

You guys are never satisfied huh, she gives us a FULL video production during a pandemic and yet the behind the scenes stuff is a couple months after and you guys are complaining about how random and dumb that is? Ffs 

Some of you were complaining about she doesn’t give us anything, so she gives us SOMETHING and you guys complain. It’s such a mystery huh?

Cranky Capricorn ♑️
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

But y'all can't keep complaining every 10 seconds about not getting anything and then when something—cause this IS "something," as insignificant as it may be—does come, y'all still complain about it. If y'all are tired of getting nothing, imagine how tired we are of getting nothing AND having to scroll through comments that just do nothing but complain and whine.

I don't really do that anymore, I just comment about other people commenting about these :poot:

 

Spoiler

but I get what u mean :flop:

 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smcgibben

Maybe this is a sign the Gagavision is next? I’m keeping my expectations low...

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHALLOW

This is very useful. People will appreciate the MV  more after they see this.

Edited by SHALLOW
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanLights
13 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Just drop the alt version Gagaaa

She probably cannot, its most likely an exclusive under LG so contractually she probably cannot release it right away 

Cranky Capricorn ♑️
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rio
1 hour ago, LG2008 said:

It's true... I think it's pointless now... They should've released this not later than a week after the official video was released 

 

This era is so messy :billie: I kinda love it 

It's not been messy at all. It was one of her best executed eras in years, especially considering the level of promo, payola and spotify exposure it got

a few leaks here and there etc. This VEVO is nothing to do with the era really. It's just a foot note video

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

I have to pause and read text to get "bts" FACTS info about a 2 month old music video....

CHOICES WERE MADE 

Gaga where the **** are you? 

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...