💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Miley Cyrus - Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa)

COOOK

Featured Posts

I like pre chorus part but the chorus is a bit underwhelming! It's very obvious the Physical's sample! 

Very good luck to Miley, i love her! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM
1 hour ago, Arbmonster said:

Prisoner is nice but I think Dua doesn’t fit the song sonically nor the aesthetic of Miley right now. It would have been with a stronger Chorus like most singles on FN, but it Miley‘s song

Also, her acting is kinda meh and cautious compared to Miley (Their energies aren’t matching)

I agree 100%. I love Dua but she really does sound flat compared to Miley's rage in voice. The song needed someone with a hoarser voice like Halsey, P!nk or maybe even Gaga giving us that Perfect Illusion energy! 

MonsterOfSpain

Ahhh it's such a bop, they did it again! 2020 is really their year :giveup:

I like Fever by Dua & Angéle more though which is really saying something, I've really become a full time Dua stan at this point :vegas: 

2 hours ago, Little99 said:

@Admin we would love to have Miley as a main banner instead of some random girl please :oops:

Megan deserves that :trollga:

COME ON GAYS!!

47 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I agree 100%. I love Dua but she really does sound flat compared to Miley's rage in voice. The song needed someone with a hoarser voice like Halsey, P!nk or maybe even Gaga giving us that Perfect Illusion energy! 

Omg I had the exact same thought but didn’t want to get dragged for it

COME ON GAYS!!

BloodyM
5 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Omg I had the exact same thought but didn’t want to get dragged for it

haha we live in a free world baby, we are entitled for having an opinion! (and a good one haha)

Karen Smith
22 minutes ago, oko said:

I'm very excited to hear her new album !!! Such a rock star ! 

Right? Miley is such a rock star!! She has so deep and unique voice I love her so so much :heart::awesome:

Reality
13 hours ago, qoqo said:

This is literally physical by Olivia Newton John 

edit: ok apparently it’s a sample. But after midnight sky sounding too much like edge of seventeen I’m starting to fear plastic hearts will just sound like an 80s cover album

I kinda love that though :giveup: 80s rock/pop is my fave :rockstar:

🃏🖤👹

Archived