Miley Cyrus - Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa)

COOOK

Featured Posts

cant wait to hear the rest of the album :excited2:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the song but the chorus is a bit meh and like going high and then just going very meh idk

And it's kinda feels like "let's get physical physical, I wanna get, physical physical" :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dua Lipa's verse remind me "I Was Made For Lovin' You" first part of the chorus.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

HotLikeMexico
7 hours ago, Daenerys said:

I’m listening to it now. Can anyone who’s heard it tell me what she’s sampling? It sounds EXTREMELY familiar but I can’t put the name to mind. 

I immediately heard “Physical” by Olivia Newton John and the verses sound like “I Was Made for Loving You” by KISS

HotLikeMexico
17 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

Dua Lipa's verse remind me "I Was Made For Lovin' You" first part of the chorus.

First thing that popped in my head when listening to it. Sounded like she sampled it. 

Karen Smith

OH MY GOOOOOOOD IT'S SO ****ING GOOD Miley just served! One of the best song this year can't wait for an album so much :giveup:

Prisoner is nice but I think Dua doesn’t fit the song sonically nor the aesthetic of Miley right now. It would have been with a stronger Chorus like most singles on FN, but it Miley‘s song

Also, her acting is kinda meh and cautious compared to Miley (Their energies aren’t matching)

COME ON GAYS!!

Lona Delery

love the verses but the Let's Get Physical sample kinda disrupts the flow of the song imo :rip:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived