Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

even I who defend against the *ssholes of this fanbase, am not going to lie... this was a choice and you can express your disappointment but to go as far as questioning her character because of a poor performance... are some of y'all okay!? 

some lms become so dramatic and show their ugliest selves whenever disappointed

remember how she was called every word in the book including "money hungry" when she delayed "Chromatica" meanwhile woman was raising millions for covid? you gotta know where the f*cking line is and not cross it! What the hell is this?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IKYFL she really said I'm not performing scheisse :air:

I hate it here 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

afterSome of you are really ugly to mention that she cares about money ONLY while its not the case.

If this is the case she can even not accepting the invitation and doing NOTHING on this issue as well

Some of the comments are really DISRESPECTFUL and Evil

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, kmoment said:

afterSome of you are really ugly to mention that she cares about money ONLY while its not the case.

If this is the case she can even not accepting the invitation and doing NOTHING on this issue as well

Some of the comments are really DISRESPECTFUL and Evil

That’s the whole point :billie:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Well I am happy that she chose to participate in this and that she used her song Joanne, I love the song forever and Gaga can sing it so beautifully.

:saladga:

i did a thing GIF

this fanbase~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

nodandsmile
2 minutes ago, Quran said:

So how much did she donate? 
raising money as a multimillionaire, it’s funny 

wake up. It’s all about the money and receipts, be it awards or recognition, for her nowadays. 

How on god's green earth will anybody know how much she donated if she doesn't say it? How much she herself donated is her concern and will only tell it if she feels like it and I have no idea where you got the nerves to be making such demands!

What I know is she's far more useful to the world than some whiny, b*tchy, crying baby saying the worst things they could think of because they are disappointed because of a performance! You can laugh at her contribution if you want to but it sure as hell making a lot more difference in the world than someone wasting time being nasty towards people who are actually doing the work!

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, sickandtired said:You can laugh at her contribution if you want to but it sure as hell making a lot more difference in the world than someone wasting time being nasty towards people who are actually doing the work!

Which she didn’t in this case. 

3 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

How on god's green earth will anybody know how much she donated if she doesn't say it? How much she herself donated is her concern and will only tell it if she feels like it and I have no idea where you got the nerves to be making such demands!

What I know is she's far more useful to the world than some whiny, b*tchy, crying baby saying the worst things they could think of because they are disappointed because of a performance! You can laugh at her contribution if you want to but it sure as hell making a lot more difference in the world than someone wasting time being nasty towards people who are actually doing the work!

„Actually doing the work“ :awkney:

she sent an mp4

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, Quran said:

she sent an mp4

Of something done like 3 years ago 

nodandsmile
4 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Which she didn’t in this case. 

by associating her name to an important cause that people should pay attention to and give money if they can (she probably has given some to, not everything has to be public)? hell to the yeah she did

now what you (and each one of us) think about the performance, that's a whole other subject. If you are disappointed by the performance, you can criticize it but please do not make it about something that it is not, if you can just be honest with yourself!

nodandsmile
9 minutes ago, Quran said:

she sent an mp4

"doing the work", meaning her  philanthropic work, precisely the one about covid relief that for some reason YOU had the guts to mock

I myself criticized the performance but kept it there... don't be changing the discussion or quote me in a way to twist my words, nobody with self respect does that! Either keep it to the topic or run away!

...does a concert performed live in front of thousands and posted on YouTube for millions to rewatch really count as "never-before-seen" (her words!) :selena:

Other than that, I'm pleased she got on board with this and brought more awareness and donations to the cause. And another thanks to Selena and all the others who brought their names and audiences to this as well.

Also she looks so cute in that light blue wig in the intro! :saira:

⚡🐲

whoresup

I agree it is very disappointing. She and her team know that fans stay up late/get excited for her performances or appearances and to show this clip with editing that poor is ridiculous.

Yes it is great she is supporting the cause but the whole point of getting big artists to perform is to raise awareness so more people donate and talk about the issue. Let’s be honest, no one in the general public will be talking about this. 

Omg not her performing in the rain 💀 

she got sick after that and cancelled the JWT in Montreal I waited 15 hours for 💀 omg such fond memories

Archived