Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I feel like you guys are too hard on Gaga

The Child

Featured Posts

bionic
Just now, Trenlord said:

Some people on this site need to get a hobby. For real.

What if discussing pop music on Internet forums is the hobby :sis: 

buy bionic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Like I understand y'all want to defend this woman and everything she does cause we love her but like, she isn't above criticism. It's all opinions at the end of the day, what one fan feels about her now isn't going to be the same way another fan feels. I don't see anyone on here being "too hard" on her. There's no flat out hate and most of the opinions on her are explained.  

bionic
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Like I understand y'all want to defend this woman and everything she does cause we love her but like, she isn't above criticism. It's all opinions at the end of the day, what one fan feels about her now isn't going to be the same way another fan feels. I don't see anyone on here being "too hard" on her. There's no flat out hate and most of the opinions on her are explained.  

Totally agree. There are more posts saying "another one of these threads" or dismissing criticism than there are posts that respond to the OP. Nobody is exempt from criticism.

buy bionic

Biggest Bitch
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Another one of these...

FIRST PAGE :vegas:

lol

This was the very first time when I didn't want to involve myself in these threads, and u linked my thread :neyde:

awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle

14 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm done singing kumbayah for this b!tch. Give us more performances and videos or we're unstanning.

hi I just wanna say I love ur iconic threads in the past.. what happened??? I miss the old PunkTheFunk :bradley:

Borislshere
17 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm done singing kumbayah for this b!tch. Give us more performances and videos or we're unstanning.

LMAO :sharon:

LittleMonster20
12 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

you wrote this while she's filming another haus labs campaign instead of a performance 

As she should. If she wants to work on Haus Laboratories (something we should accept at this point) she can. 

pachinko
17 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

:air:... :gaysia:

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Aloe said:

hi I just wanna say I love ur iconic threads in the past.. what happened??? I miss the old PunkTheFunk :bradley:

I went into retirement and now I'm just a bitter old gay

0412_lucille-bluth_280x340.jpg

I really can't understand how some fans judge her so much. In all recent interviews she is literally saying she doesn't feel like herself cause of depression etc. Yet, some people keep saying she changed and is not enjoying what she's doing anymore. It's like she chose to be depressed

The Child
36 minutes ago, Runway said:

Careful, they will say you’re a blind stan :ladyhaha:

They will never say that. I have criticized Gaga a lot in the past!

14 minutes ago, Reez said:

I really can't understand how some fans judge her so much. In all recent interviews she is literally saying she doesn't feel like herself cause of depression etc. Yet, some people keep saying she changed and is not enjoying what she's doing anymore. It's like she chose to be depressed

Depression is a like slow poison with no cure. It eats you up from the inside. People in general are really not considering her mental health.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Stupid Oreo

Is THIS what we get back after we spent like 3000$ on merch? Hell no:toofunny:

The Child
Just now, Lady Gayga said:

Is THIS what we get back after we spent like 3000$ on merch? Hell no:toofunny:

No one forced you to spend that much on her merch.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived