💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes for VMAN Magazine

Bambino

Featured Posts

Wow at the amount of people who can't accept a different point of view than theirs... and they call it "toxicity" :saladga:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
2 hours ago, Cody James said:

Please cut your hair :( 

And why are you concerned? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

CHROMATICON
6 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Wow at the amount of people who can't accept a different point of view than theirs... and they call it "toxicity" :saladga:

It’s toxic when people are like "please cut your hair" when it's a completely unnecesary opinion. I'm all about for people being vocal of what they think but not when it comes to the physical appearance of someone else. There's a reason why his hair is long, he obviously likes it that way at the moment so those comments are even kinda rude no matter the tone you use. 

I've been growing my hair for over a year now and it's a bit longer than Shawn's, and even tho I hate it sometimes because of the caring long hair needs, I love it and I wanted to grow it for a reason, so seeing people saying stuff like "cut your hair" to people because YOU don't like it is unnecesary. And I know @Cody James meant no harm, but please let's avoid commenting on other people's choices over their body. 

Cody James
2 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

I never said you said he was ugly or not talented.

I just thought it was ironic that two men with the most basic popular haircut were critiquing his hair.

You're reading too much into it and I think you're the one who needs to chill :billie:

On the contrary you said we both had the same hair, thus trying to call us hypocrites with the falsehood that I notably had the “same” hair, not “basic” which you state now. You are the one that instigated any sort of demeaning behavior and I kindly ask you leave me be. I may have the free time to give you this extra attention, but I surely know this whole thing was blown out of proportion. I would rather have a discuss about WHY I have an opinion, not why it is WRONG. 

Anveeroy

To the haters of Hair - 

Whenever I'm dressed cool, my parents put up a fight
And if I'm hot shot, mom will cut my hair at night
And in the morning, I'm short of my identity
I scream Mom and Dad:
"Why can't I be who I wanna be?"
To be

I just wanna be myself
And I want you to love me for who I am
I just wanna be myself
And I want you to know I am my hair

I've had enough, this is my prayer
That I'll die living just as free as my hair
I've had enough, this is my prayer
That I'll die living just as free as my hair

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Cody James
Just now, CHROMATICON said:

It’s toxic when people are like "please cut your hair" when it's a completely unnecesary opinion. I'm all about for people being vocal of what they think but not when it comes to the physical appearance of someone else. There's a reason why his hair is long, he obviously likes it that way at the moment so those comments are even kinda rude no matter the tone you use. 

I've been growing my hair for over a year now and it's a bit longer than Shawn's, and even tho I hate it sometimes because of the caring long hair needs, I love it and I wanted to grow it for a reason, so seeing people saying stuff like "cut your hair" to people because YOU don't like it is unnecesary. 

I totally get that. Long hair on some people IMO looks great. I personally feel, he looks better with shorter and is clean cut. And please, this forum has far more critical things to say about people for example Miss Ava Max who gets brutal criticism haha. 

Beanybb
3 minutes ago, Cody James said:

On the contrary you said we both had the same hair, thus trying to call us hypocrites with the falsehood that I notably had the “same” hair, not “basic” which you state now. You are the one that instigated any sort of demeaning behavior and I kindly ask you leave me be. I may have the free time to give you this extra attention, but I surely know this whole thing was blown out of proportion. I would rather have a discuss about WHY I have an opinion, not why it is WRONG. 

Please stop playing the victim after you've been called out. 

Classic case of can dish it out but can't take it, I'm done with this.

Cody James

I will admit, I should have phrased it “Ohhhhh I like his shorter hair more” but I feel that still would have resulted in the chastisement. Y’all do not know this, but this forum is the only sort of communication I have with people. Little friends due to some depression and history with bullying. Not asking for any sort of pass, but rather to not assume I was intended to belittle anyone with long hair. For that, I am sorry. But not for having a preference on a celebrities hair style. 

CHROMATICON
Just now, Cody James said:

I totally get that. Long hair on some people IMO looks great. I personally feel, he looks better with shorter and is clean cut. And please, this forum has far more critical things to say about people for example Miss Ava Max who gets brutal criticism haha. 

Yeah I know, it's all good here, if you like short hair on guys is perfectly fine obviously! I like them with long or short hair anyways :vegas: but yeah, lately I've been avoiding commenting my preferences on how other people should look to be cute (for me) because of these very same situations, also because whoever tells me to cut my hair will leave with a purple eye :grr: jk

Cody James
Just now, CHROMATICON said:

Yeah I know, it's all good here, if you like short hair on guys is perfectly fine obviously! I like them with long or short hair anyways :vegas: but yeah, lately I've been avoiding commenting my preferences on how other people should look to be cute (for me) because of these very same situations, also because whoever tells me to cut my hair will leave with a purple eye :grr: jk

Absolutely. Never want to offend someone i wear women’s jeans and embrace the new wave of gender-breaking norms and would feel the same way if someone commented negatively. I admit my bad wording was a choice worth reconsidering. 

Blackout19

i don't judge, or something, but I don't see what guys see that big beauty at him. I know for sure. a lot more sexy guys

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

2 hours ago, Cody James said:

It’s sad how we live in a world where a hair style and an opinion trigger people. I am all about political correctness, but neither of us mentioned him being less of ANYTHING. 

nah I even recognized in my original comment I was being kind of dumb but I just don't like ithe hair. I don't really care what people say, they're right lol. It's just about how used to normalized beauty standards I am. But I can't change it right now so i'mma just not like this look. :huntyga:

Archived