Luke Combs, What You See Is What You Get
Dua Lipa, Future Nostalgia
Post Malone, Hollywood’s Bleeding
Roddy Ricch, Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial
Harry Styles, Fine Line
Taylor Swift, Folklore
The Weeknd, After Hours

Spoiler

Other top contenders: Bad Bunny, YHLQMDLG; The Chicks, Gaslighter; Bob Dylan, Rough and Rowdy Ways; Lady Gaga, Chromatica; Miranda Lambert, Wildcard; Lil Baby, My Turn; Lil Uzi Vert, Eternal Atake (Deluxe) -- Luv vs. the World 2; Pop Smoke, Shoot for the Stars Aim for the Moon.

Record of the year
BTS, “Dynamite”
Billie Eilish, “Everything I Wanted”
Post Malone, “Circles”
Megan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé Knowles, “Savage”
Maren Morris, “The Bones”
Travis Scott, “Highest in the Room”
Harry Styles, “Adore You”
The Weeknd, “Blinding Lights”

Spoiler

Other top contenders: Gabby Barrett, “I Hope”; DaBaby featuring Roddy Ricch, “Rockstar”; Doja Cat’s “Say So”; Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande’s “Rain on Me”; Dua Lipa’s “Don’t Start Now”; Roddy Ricch, “The Box”; Taylor Swift, “Cardigan”; 24kGoldn featuring Iann Dior, “Mood.”

Song of the year (award for songwriters, not the artist)
“Adore You” (Harry Styles)
“The Bigger Picture” (Lil Baby)
“Blinding Lights” (The Weeknd)
“The Bones” (Maren Morris)
“Cardigan” (Taylor Swift)
“Circles” (Post Malone)
“Everything I Wanted” (Billie Eilish)
“I Can’t Breathe” (H.E.R.)

Spoiler

Other top contenders (songwriters’ names omitted in the interest of space): “Before You Go” (Lewis Capaldi); “Black Parade” (Beyoncé); “Don’t Start Now” (Dua Lipa); “I Hope” (Gabby Barrett); “Mood” (24kGoldn featuring Iann Dior); “Murder Most Foul” (Bob Dylan); “Savage” (Megan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé Knowles); “10,000 Hours” (Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/awards/9485791/8-likeliest-grammy-nominees-each-big-four-categories/

:derpga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

Maybe someone should’ve promoted their album more :lolga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Daenerys

Golderby basically has The Weeknd predicted to sweep all the major categories. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Justin Drew Bieber

OGH intern guesses the nominees * :neyde:

I don’t really mind if Gaga isn’t nominated at all, I’d hope that it might push her to try harder next time. (A few months ago I thought Chromatica would 100% take home 3 Grammys including AOTY, but...)

Teletubby
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

Doja Cat new artist? Her first album was released in 2018

This year Grammy removed a rule about the maximum 30 tracks/singles a new artist could have released and still be considered "new."
There are artists who released even more albums: 
YoungBoy Never Broke Again already released 2 studio albums, 1 compilation album, 16 mixtapes, 2 collaborative mixtapes, 3 EPs and 14 commercial singles as a lead artist is included.
Lil Durk and Blackbear have each released five studio albums and Car Seat Headrest is on its 12th studio album.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/awards/9469380/2021-grammys-best-new-artist-nominations-contenders/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
Just now, Indyl said:

everything i wanted over Don't Start Now for record of the year??

these are just Billboard's guesses, we will know nominations next week 

If Everything I Wanted is gonna be nominated :awkney:

Also The Weeknd is sweeping for sure :excuseu:

RIP Chromabandonica

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

OGH intern guesses the nominees * :neyde:

I don’t really mind if Gaga isn’t nominated at all, I’d hope that it might push her to try harder next time. (A few months ago I thought Chromatica would 100% take home 3 Grammys including AOTY, but...)

What do you mean by try harder

Archived