💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MARINA - Man's World

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

It's good. I think it's promising, for sure. The lyrics are great but I'm a tad bit underwhelmed by the chorus. I'm ready for M5. 

FROOT really was her Magnum Opus. I'm done expecting that she's going to top it.  

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi

I think I really like it, it’s definitely a step in a good direction I think 

I can’t decide if I love that weird structure/timing/whatever it is or whether I hate it haha 

LaLuna

We stan a feminist queen :golfclap:

Beautiful video (although I don't know if I'll ever get used to seeing people wear masks and social distancing in music videos :bear:), thought-provoking lyrics.

She did what?

aubrey plaza anniversary GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Ugh I feel so lucky that my two faves blessed me with a serve in the same year, Chromatica was the main course and now I have the dessert :bradley:

The melody and production resemble a lot of The Family Jewels, the lyrics give L+F vibes.

Nice comeback, queen :vegas:

Babylon98

Great, dont know how to feel about the "campest hotel in La" lyric tbh mas other than that the song is great and gets me excited for the album. Froot vibes in the melody/vocal delivery and TFJ instrumental. Loves it.

lifeasgeorge

Definitely a step back in the right direction, this got me re-listening to Froot (album), her magnum opus :pray:

live and let live

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is pure ART. I am amazed. have to listen to it again cause the lyrics are just fabulous. I loved the production too, it grows with the lyrics.

she served TALENT here. I stan.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

HausOfAntonio

Anyone else still flabbergasted? :fatcat: her lead singles are always too strong for our fragile souls :nooo:

Archived