đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Behind The Scenes

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

OT (? lol not really but sort of at this point), she looks so good in the BTS interview bits! I didn't see the leaked video with the extended ending/different dance bits yet. I'm not surprised that it isn't much different than the original. I guess they took footage that "almost" made it to the final cut and decided to make an alternate version and use for the LG promo stuff. I'm still happy we get to see some stuff here and there throughout the era in lieu of the tour/extensive promo.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PxA limited
15 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

No ones forcing you to enjoy it, several other people do. No shade, but it’s no wonder you said you got several negative points on your first day here

I'm not a big fan of 'at least something',  because it's always a road downhill, no matter what segment of life we are talking about.
And about points, thats called being honest about your opinion. If a certain community restricts freedom of speech, I will no longer wish to be a part of it.

Especially as a Gaga fan, cause she never taught me that.

Contessa
6 minutes ago, petararthur said:

I'm not a big fan of 'at least something',  because it's always a road downhill, no matter what segment of life we are talking about.
And about points, thats called being honest about your opinion. If a certain community restricts freedom of speech, I will no longer wish to be a part of it.

Freedom of speech and being straight up rude aren’t the same things. :emma:

23 hours ago, liquidsunshine said:

So she doesn't do any promo but decided to do a tacky plug and not just with a simple tweet but a whole video spot.

I have a hunch they paid for the video (or at least invested a big chunk into it) and this spot was part of the deal.

Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, petararthur said:

Except this is a just a behind the scenes of a music video, you really shouldn’t take it seriously.

Archived