Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danbekim
On 11/17/2020 at 4:20 AM, eeaarrllaalloo said:

She was filming JWT

atleast she used 3 seconds of it in a commercial for Enigma :selena:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

“I smoke a lot of weed when I write music, and I drink a lot of whiskey. I don't do it a lot because it's not good for my voice” — Lady Gaga & The Art Of Fame, 60 Minutes, CBS, 2011.

I guess it's not really a lie, more like a girl who doesn't know how to define quantities, but girl, make it make sense:laughga:

Defmix100
15 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I thought all the filming was for ASIB tho and people just ASSUMED it was for a tour dvd. A lot of the lies seem like monster overhyping themselves. Some are valid tho. 

I read on here the JWT scene in ASIB had no audience and they were digitally added. The filming for the tour DVD was apparently the full show I think over 2 nights and she performed ScheiĂźe twice in one night to get it right

4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I read on here the JWT scene in ASIB had no audience and they were digitally added. The filming for the tour DVD was apparently the full show I think over 2 nights and she performed ScheiĂźe twice in one night to get it right

Yes, and at the 2nd show, she said the stage broke during Bad Romance and it was dangerous, like suuure:ally:

Better Day
7 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Well she was posting pictures with Red One a lot and talking about her next record in early mid 2015. Also many people in the first and second page of this thread, mentioned that LG5 was supposedly suppose to be “dark pop”. With that said I just basically added it to this list. I’m not the only one who mentioned it so... :queenga:

That wasn’t a lie. Yeah she may of worked with RedOne but maybe the songs weren’t the direction she wanted to go in - it can happened. Are you aware she worked with Fernando Garibay on the early days of ARTPOP, is that another lie? Obviously not. At the time if I was given Joanne or the dark pop album I would of taken Joanne, I still listen to it till this day! 

Together You And I!

Helxig

None of these are lies. She had true intentions at the times, plans just changed, or her life and headspace changed, or she lost support from the powers above

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

None of these are lies. She had true intentions at the times, plans just changed, or her life and headspace changed, or she lost support from the powers above

You didn't read them all right? There's 15 pages:ally:

SlowLoris
On 11/17/2020 at 4:34 AM, Mer Boy said:

I forgot about that. :lmao: 

Maybe she rescheduled it but we weren't invited. :selena:

There was a chromatica listening party on Zoom I thought???

You guys seem to have totally forgot that her label will always have to give the final stamp of approval on EVERYTHING. She is held to a contract. Although she has a huge amount of creative freedom, they are ultimately responsible for nearly all of these things.

She has never gone into huge detail about the 'betrayal' she felt from people in her label, she talks about being sabotaged, how do you not know some of these things were also due to that. Nah, shes a complete let down and liar apparently.

Any time she has ever said anything self loathing/hating towards or about herself. 

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Abramovic
On 11/17/2020 at 4:18 AM, Delulu Rogers said:

Omg where to start. Telephone 2.0 is a big one. Also, that she doesn’t like being viewed as a brand. She discontinued her AMAZING perfumes but ushered in haus labs and enigma :neyde:

This is for me the biggest pain in the ass too. 
Her Perfume’s had so much potential... 

Archived