💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Haus Labs!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

Runway
8 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Exactly, these products take months to make and I think that the company is contracted to make a certain amount of drops each year.

Mte. She’s not even the CEO, she’s basically the model but with creative input :poot:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
12 minutes ago, Red said:

I wonder if the haters think Gaga is just gonna randomly stop releasing new Haus Labs products someday

It's amazing that people don't understand that she's promoting her own brand :smh: 

🖤👹

eeaarrllaalloo

Em9fr9sWMAApPrI?format=jpg&name=large

she looks like a milf

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

GagaSine
1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I love the glam attacks :fatcat:

I love the concept and shades, but even if I shake them I find the formula so watery and the application/wear is not great. )‘:

Just now, M Monstre said:

It's amazing that people don't understand that she's promoting her own brand :smh: 

And not her own album :smh:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Reality
8 minutes ago, zcasx said:

*of seeing these tired ass responses complaining about Haus Labs every 10 seconds :huntyga:

🖤👹

whateveradore
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

The fact people think hauslabs is just gaga on her kitchen deciding to randomly drop palettes :toofunny:

OT: the matte lip crayons are so iconic can’t wait to see the new shades

you can already see it ... just some coral/pinky nudes

HausOfAntonio
Just now, GagaSine said:

I love the concept and shades, but even if I shake them I find the formula so watery and the application/wear is not great. )‘:

I don’t normally use some of them for full impact colour, just a topper over eyeshadows and the sparkle is insane. The new blue one for example barely has any blue base, but it works ridiculously well as a highlighter or a blue topper. They do have a learning curve but I just love the sparkle so much I’m willing to give them some extra love. 

donatellab
4 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Yas.

I am obsessed the products are top quality

And very fairly priced. 

Have you guys actually used them?

I have the eye-lie-ner, two lipglosses, two glam attacks and one lip liner, and i’m very happy with them. Definitely will be ordering the blush and highlighter duo and the new palette. 

She/Her/Hers

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Oh my god... if the Grammys snub her do you think she'd just quietly end the era? :bradley:

If she is snubbed (hope not) 

It wouldn't be a surprise, I mean she didn't do anything for her era 

:awkney:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

NewUsername

Role Play, Ultimate Pleasure, Bondage, Climax, Quickie?, Adult Swim, Sex Tape... 

Those names :teehee: The team was horny when choosing those names.

Spoiler

+ Shout out to Café Olé and the Bad Romance lyrics

"What shade are you wearing?"   - "Oh just the Role Play, ya know"

Reality
Just now, Enzo said:

And not her own album :smh:

Those are two different issues.

If y'all want to complain about her not doing anything for Chromatica that's 100% fine. But ever since Gaga announced Haus Labs, anything related to it gets shady gifs/replies, Sad or LMAO reactions, and people constantly bashing on the brand because it's not music related.

NEWS FLASH everyone! Gaga's not just an artist anymore. She's diversifying her portfolio and she'll continue to do so. Am I just as excited about HL as new music? Of course not. Music will always be my #1 love for Gaga, but it's time to stop shading every single thing that she does that's not related to Chromatica or her music career. 

🖤👹

Archived