Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Haus Labs!

numb the flame

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers
21 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

You said it yourself though: "she never seems fully invested in it." 

People are quick to assume that just because we don't see anything public coming out from Gaga, that she just doesn't care about her music anymore when that's not the case. Chromatica's arguably her most personal album. She cares about it a lot. I also think we have to remember what Chromatica had initially planned. If COVID didn't happen, we would've gotten so many performances, so many interviews, so many photoshoots, so many different looks, etc. Blade even confirmed that Chromatica was going to have promo "only second to BTW." 

Of course we all want Gaga to do more for Chromatica, but complaining about other stuff doesn't help. If people think she's not invested in Chromatica or her music career, that's their problem. 

I agree that she cares a lot about the album. The music is very personal to her. However album and era are two separate things and while I’m sure she cares a lot about the album, I think it’s fair if fans assume she doesn’t care that much about the era given all the silence and missed opportunities. 

I also wouldn’t count on what the era would have been without covid since we all know how messy gaga’s team can be even under normal conditions. Obviously we would have gotten more content but I hardly think it would have been a BTW 2.0 rollout considering she released SL pre lockdown and had only done radio interviews for it.

At the end of the day, the era has been a dud as you said and thus it’s fair and natural for fans to think she’s not passionate about the era given everything that’s happened, or hasn’t happened that is 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer

honestly I kinda came here to drag her but the colour stories are kinda interesting, they are a smart size as more people are buying smaller palettes, if the formula is good I would maybe buy a couple:vegas:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Reality
2 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I agree that she cares a lot about the album. The music is very personal to her. However album and era are two separate things and while I’m sure she cares a lot about the album, I think it’s fair if fans assume she doesn’t care that much about the era given all the silence and missed opportunities. 

I also wouldn’t count on what the era would have been without covid since we all know how messy gaga’s team can be even under normal conditions. Obviously we would have gotten more content but I hardly think it would have been a BTW 2.0 rollout considering she released SL pre lockdown and had only done radio interviews for it.

At the end of the day, the era has been a dud as you said and thus it’s fair and natural for fans to think she’s not passionate about the era given everything that’s happened, or hasn’t happened that is 

SL didn't have much time before the lockdown though. It was released at the end of February and lockdowns started occuring in March. She only had a few weeks, and in that time, she posted a lot about it.

I think it's absolutely fine to criticize the era, but I don't think it's okay to criticize Gaga's passion and feelings about her album or the era in which it's a part of. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes. Maybe they're working on something right now and maybe they're not, we just don't know. Until we get some sort of sign that this era has had a definite end, then we can't rule anything about how this era will be moving forward.

Regarding Blade's comments though, he said it would be comparable to BTW, not that it would be a "BTW 2.0" situation, and I believe that. We know that she had a Coachella performance scheduled and many other "surprises" as she said in the Instagram post when she talked about delaying the album. I really do believe the era would've been like none other if all of this hadn't occured, but alas, that's not the reality we live in.

Let's just see what happens moving foward. Gaga always ends the eras with the tour, so until then, anything's still possible. 

🃏🖤👹

NewUsername
2 hours ago, A1501 said:

Chileee...don’t come for me cuz I am not in the mood for it....I love her and the thing that triggers me is that her photoshoots are constantly changing(in terms of her face)..

Oh, stupid me for not realizing you're not in the mood for it ;)

NewUsername
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Not to mention, when something new does come around that's music-related, people forget about it in a week. The 911 video? One of her best in a looooong time, and yet the week after, people were already bored with it. Even now poeple are like "Yeah, yeah 911's old news. WHERE'S THE VIDEO FOR ALICE, BABYLON, REPLAY, AND SFA?!?!?!" :smh: 

Little Monsters have the attention span of a ****ing hamster, I'll tell you :smh: 

Exactly, and people can be so ****ing rude about it. Ok, you're not saying this to Gaga her face, but it's still the way you're talking + she DOES come across comments. 

It's one thing to always be excited about 'what's to come next' and to be like 'ooh, can't wait for the next thing', but how would you feel if you give someone something and they're like "yeah, yeah, cool, we cared for it for 5 seconds, now give us something else". How disheartening and disrespecting is that? Instead of acknowledging and appreciating what you just got.

Glad there's still people like you who get it.

phantasmas

Disco and Poolside might be my faves.. but I have too many palettes already so I may have to pass on these 

Will def pick up the lip crayon in Orchid though :bon:

DontDoubtDavid

I personally don't wear makeup, but I really wanna buy hauslab items. love the packaging. ready for that skincare or bath line! or new fragrances!

NewUsername
1 minute ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

I personally don't wear makeup, but I really wanna buy hauslab items. love the packaging. ready for that skincare or bath line! or new fragrances!

She needs to release a sunscreen with the following specifics:
- SPF 30 or SPF 50(+)
- lightweight
- zero whitecast
- matte or light glow
- no perfume
- filters like Tinosorb S, Tinosorb M (which probably wouldn't happen, because they're not used in the USA I think)
- loads of niacinamide, caffeine, vitamine E and hyaluronic acid
- and all of this for less than 0,40 euros/ml 

:stalkga::derpga: let me dream :p

3 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Well there is only so much time that a music video stays exciting and popular. The interest in 911 was pretty much for the rest of September, not just a week. If she wanted to keep the hype up and make it last she should have kept the 911 momentum going by making it an official single, merch, performances, gagavision etc. When you drop a mv and then within a few days never mention it again, obviously the hype will die down pretty fast, especially when the fans have already watched it hundreds of times within a few days. 

I think that there was no gagavision due to strict covid restrictions and the exstreme heat

Me personally I do not use makeup, but I would buy skin care/bath line products, she can also make perfumes like every year, I wouldnt mind that, she knows how to add and make pleasant smells.

2 hours ago, Contessa said:

Then don’t buy it. :smh:

I said the idea of quad palettes was cool and I was expressing disappointment in the fact the brand looks so bad, cause I love makeup and Gaga and was hyped to buy on day one. I’ll buy the eyeliner but I’m still pissed that the  rest looks so bad. I’m not just hating for the sake of it, I’m actually hoping for something better.

Contessa
35 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

She needs to release a sunscreen with the following specifics:
- SPF 30 or SPF 50(+)
- lightweight
- zero whitecast
- matte or light glow
- no perfume
- filters like Tinosorb S, Tinosorb M (which probably wouldn't happen, because they're not used in the USA I think)
- loads of niacinamide, caffeine, vitamine E and hyaluronic acid
- and all of this for less than 0,40 euros/ml 

:stalkga::derpga: let me dream :p

I would pay so much money for this. :giveup:

Archived