đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CupcakKe: "What's a stonewall"

COOOK

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

It's not like this is taught in schools and depending the area of the US you probably would never know about it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I find it hard to believe or I’m disappointed lmao girl has a song called LGBT and is from NYC 

dollardays
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's not like this is taught in schools and depending the area of the US you probably would never know about it. 

I'm from Europe and I know but yeah :bear:

waterlikemisery
43 minutes ago, weed said:

I find it hard to believe or I’m disappointed lmao girl has a song called LGBT and is from NYC 

cupcakke comes from a different background and so do many other people.

stop expecting everyone to understand all history and all of the scars that minorities have.

at least she tried and knows now.

3 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

cupcakke comes from a different background and so do many other people.

stop expecting everyone to understand all history and all of the scars that minorities have.

at least she tried and knows now.

So sorry for expecting someone who explicitly profits off LGBT people to be aware of the event that catalyzed the fight for gay rights

waterlikemisery
Just now, weed said:

So sorry for expecting someone who explicitly profits off LGBT people to be aware of the event that catalyzed the fight for gay rights

can y'all just be grateful and not always find something to cancel or be offended by?

cupcakke isn't very educated about many things. she does NOT come from that background.

she tried to know and she now knows what stonewall is. stream elephant.

2 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

can y'all just be grateful and not always find something to cancel or be offended by?

cupcakke isn't very educated about many things. she does NOT come from that background.

she tried to know and she now knows what stonewall is. stream elephant.

I don't think Cupcakke is disgusting or evil for not knowing Stonewall, fantastic she's now aware, I'm just a little disappointed lol

waterlikemisery
2 minutes ago, weed said:

I don't think Cupcakke is disgusting or evil for not knowing Stonewall, fantastic she's now aware, I'm just a little disappointed lol

Scooby snack?

Agunimon
30 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

not in this community.

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, Kitana said:

nob...b-uhdy was killed???!?

That was..... fighting for gay rights....

Archived