💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Megan Thee Stallion promotional photo

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Spoiler

Empuw0lVQAAaDci?format=jpg&name=smallEmo6bNIVcAEOmd6?format=jpg&name=smallEmrboE3UYAAOo5e?format=jpg&name=small

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Galagala

Nude stuff/ sexual implication in her works again? I'm tired of seeing these kind of "artistic" images now:mark:

ZiggyZiggs

The newspaper body suit cowboy hat picture should’ve been the album cover. It looks iconic.

The official one is way too busy and you can’t really see her face properly. Looks more like a promo picture than an album cover 

5 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Nude stuff/ sexual implication in her works again? I'm tired of seeing these kind of "artistic" images now:mark:

Well then look away 

SawyersInsanity
14 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Not sex shaming in 2020 gaga had her cheeks out For several eras, just let woman do what they want if it’s not hurting anyone it’s her body after all

basketball wives reality tv GIF by VH1

GreenDiamond

Mediocre and done million times before, but Megan anyway always serves so i am not scared for her music 

Blastertoyo
48 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

controversy queen! DoWhatYouWantGa wheww?

7 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

Mediocre and done million times before, but Megan anyway always serves so i am not scared for her music 

rihanna-sm-video-456-020211.jpg?w=1200&h

d66adc06a9171139b5a04bdb4ac392e4--rihann

please enlighten me to death

ToxicHot

I love the images, SO EXCITED for the album!!!! :heart:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Teletubby

another one 
Em5wcpDUUAE7eYb?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived