💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande's management: "We were prepared for lower numbers"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

I hate how Gaga is always “dragged” when it comes to the Billboard chart rules.

The Weeknd literally sold lollipop album bundles why isn’t anyone dragging him for that? :madge: 

And I like The Weeknd but it’s obvious why Gaga gets most of the hate...

1 hour ago, sickandtired said:

She shouldn't even need bundles to sell if she is the biggest popstar of the world as people love to say! Stop with the excuses. It underperformed, move on!

hes literally acknowledging that it underperformed. 

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, Fish said:

hes literally acknowledging that it underperformed. 

Who said they claimed otherwise? I am talking about them justifying her lackluster results on the changing rules. Should've done more than that, bundles or not!

flyaway
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I'm glad. Maybe Ari will get the hint to start moving into better territory musically. She was doing great with DW and Sweetener but then the young gays started complaining about pharell williams so she took god is a woman and made two albums out of it

She has a massive voice, all the ressources and support of producers, writers, everything...I mean. I just can't understand these artists that somehow find success and suddenly they stop trying.

There are so many artists who are still struggling to be heard, and without the fame platform they create amazing things and compose some of the best songs ever. 

migamiga
6 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

Did Gaga's jockstraps even sell all THAT well? It was probably a few thousand at most. I suppose any little bit helps, but I doubt Gaga was pushing out a crazy amount of merch bundles.

Ariana is supposed to be the main pop girl right now. With the way her fans carry on, she should have outsold regardless. 

That’s exactly what i said but admin said i was crazy for some reason 😒

Justin Drew Bieber

I think they’re telling the truth, because why drop the lead one week before the album? It makes no sense for an artist like Ariana, it makes sense for Taylor and Adele because they’re album sellers, but Ariana really should’ve had 2 singles before releasing the album.

Archived