funny

James Charles Twitter Drama with Drag Queens

Jose P

Featured Posts

Jose P

So apparently James Charles is involved in another petty Twitter argument, this time with famous drag queens Tatianna, Ongina, and Pandora Boxx

8698196-C-0623-4371-B023-5742-DD3-A6-FD6
8-C308-BD7-A4-C7-4-C90-A3-DD-D18-C0-AD02
56-FE6472-6414-4-AA1-A7-EB-C5-E3-A0-CDD6

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Good on him for sticking up for himself, I'm not a fan of James Charles but one thing I've noticed the majority of people who go after him are usually jealous of his success. :yennefer:

Oh and he spills the tea about the new Instagram update. :tea:

TWICE on hatius

Don’t like him but James’s quite polite during the conversation compared with how they attacked him unprovoked.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Idc about what’s going on here really, but the highest form of cringe will FOREVER be white ***s trying to read drag queens, ESPECIALLY with the most unclever Drag Race references or slang. 

TimisaMonster

Well he does have a point...rn Instagram removed hashtags, moved notification section and replaced it with shop and reels buttons, and the profiles are "enlarged" and now my highlight covers are bleeding off of the screen...

Its really hurt engagement, comments, and bringing new followers to my profile so I do agree with what he is saying 

The rest is just unnecessary hate and he played it off pretty well

Even tho I personally don't care for him 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Serial Chiller

Dont like James’ brand but you have to admit people keep attacking him and trying to bring him down, further proving his status. Nobody can forget Tati and Jeffrey Starr painting him as this straight baiting sexual harasser. All to come back and bite them in the ass. 

SevenWonder

I get what he's saying. But he'll be middle aged soon enough. And make-up his sorta his thing. I'd have worded it differently. 

vyniildisk

James is becoming a force like Kylie Jenner, he works hard af and i do agree with him about instagram too btw

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

famous

1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Pandora Boxx

make it make sense

luna’s advocate

Archived