Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Club Chromatica | Out Now!

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

I don't know if you guys remember when I made a thread last week where I showed you guys my "Club Chromatica" project, well it's finally finished! :D 

-

"Club Chromatica" is a remix album based on Lady Gaga's #1 hit album "Chromatica". It features remixes by DJ White Shadow, Aleko, Haus of Afrodita, Space Cowboy, David Harry and many more!

Songs include her #1 smash "Rain On Me", "Stupid Love", "911" and fan favorites "Dance In The Dark", "ARTPOP" and more!

-

Emuo_hGW4AYVM5n?format=jpg&name=large

Download & stream

Pennywise

For a second I thought this would be random noises over Chromatica songs with you saying "Club Chromatica by THE BLESSED LUCARTPOP" but it actually is an interesting project, so... yaaaaasss :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LUCARTPOP
34 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

For a second I thought this would be random noises over Chromatica songs with you saying "Club Chromatica by THE BLESSED LUCARTPOP" but it actually is an interesting project, so... yaaaaasss :vegas:

please :air:

I love this so much.  I streamed it twice last night and I’ve downloaded it to my phone this morning. :firega:

It’s very wet in England today so you’re going to get me through a run in it :vegas:

LUCARTPOP
1 hour ago, Benji said:

I love this so much.  I streamed it twice last night and I’ve downloaded it to my phone this morning. :firega:

It’s very wet in England today so you’re going to get me through a run in it :vegas:

1 hour ago, gagaliens said:

I'm halfway through and I love it so far. You did an incredible job :kiss: 

Thank you guys! :kara: :heart: 

Karen Smith

I love that! And sour candy remix, oh my god :heart: you did such an amazing job you can be proud of it! 

LUCARTPOP
On 11/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, Little99 said:

I love that! And sour candy remix, oh my god :heart: you did such an amazing job you can be proud of it! 

Thank you! :kara: 

• 3 months later...

I just discovered this and I am obsessed! My new workout mix - it is so perfect and I would love to see more from you!

TheSlash

Stupid Love (Cosmic Dawn Remix) is really that b!tch, huh? :giveup:  I created my own fictional "Chromatica re-release album" over the last couple of months, but this is an actual CONCEPT :cryga: . Gonna use this to boost my motivation for doing sports :legend: 

Ew, David!

SOLRWAVE
25 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Stupid Love (Cosmic Dawn Remix) is really that b!tch, huh? :giveup:  I created my own fictional "Chromatica re-release album" over the last couple of months, but this is an actual CONCEPT :cryga: . Gonna use this to boost my motivation for doing sports :legend: 

I also really like this remix, definitely has a lot of energy!

LUCARTPOP
On 3/9/2021 at 7:40 PM, TheSlash said:

Coming back to this and feel like I wanna do one with remixes from the Monster Ball tour and its interludes and stuff, would that be a cute concept? :giveup: 

Archived