šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Disco LEGEND Gloria Gaynor endorses Kylie's Disco

Spock

Featured Posts

alsemanche

I was trying to remember what her tweet is referring to and Where Does the DJ Go? is currently playing on my speakers and she said itĀ :mark:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

This is like if personifiedĀ God descended from heaven to praise youĀ 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

youandi

Maybe slightly off topic and I guess itā€™s more of a thing on Twitter and Reddit but is anyone getting tired of ā€˜REAL MUSIC FANSā€™ telling people what disco is and isnā€™t?Ā 
Ā 

like I get that random people calling a standard synthpop track disco is annoying but people keep lording over people for mentioning the word.Ā 
Ā 

Surelu disco, like any genre, has gone through a great about of evolution over the years and has many different sounds and styles within, just as rock or classical has.Ā 
Ā 

French House and Nu Disco are hugely influenced by the genre yet you mention the word and youā€™ve got people hounding you for it and itā€™s getting tiring when itā€™s clear many pop stars have been fighting the past five years or so to make it a common staple in mainstream music again. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m a bit meh when people say itā€™s becoming a tired trend when it is its own genre that has never disappeared completely, just doesnā€™t always have a huge presence on mainstream popĀ radio, just like rock and itā€™s sub genres

Ā 

( I realise Iā€™m now saying what I think Disco is haha, I just mean thereā€™s a lot of gatekeeping around it latelyĀ if thatā€™s the word)

Archived