🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump wins Alaska in presidential race

pedrohemg

Off topic, but, days ago I was looking at the USA map, and I saw Alaska under Arizona. I asked myself, why is Alaska cold if it's under Arizona. I even found a reddit thread about it, but I didn't realize people was trolling at first. I mean, why the f** they put Alaska under Arizona on the map? It should be placed above the USA, so it's more real. lol

• LMAO 2

TimisaMonster

Bidens 279 electoral votes are quaking over Trumps additional 3 electoral votes now 217...he's catching up! :ladyhaha: :billie: :sharon: :lmao:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

Runway

Up to ~216 electoral votes? He’s coming for a second term :applause:

TimisaMonster
21 minutes ago, vitoburrrito said:

But stop the count, remember? 

This...I should get all over Twitter and say these are illegal votes...Trump didn't win Alaska...stop the count...stop the fraud...etc

Their hypocrisy will jump out and say Trump is winning, these votes are legit, and proves AMERICA voted for Trump so the other states DEFINITELY need a recount...it's so annoying!

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

pussycat
1 hour ago, Red said:

Sorry, the only Alaska I know is Alaska Thunder**** :billie:

I was about to say the same thing :kiss: 

PussPuss

FRAUD. :grr:

Free Pussin'

gagastefani

why are the Dems not demanding recounts in florida and texas? i heard that due to USPS mistake 300,000 ballots were delayed and didnt counted?? thats 300k biden votes stolen...  How are Dems not enraged by this? 

And this is the same story everywhere... the right is the bully and the libs always wanna be politically correct and dont play the hard game. This is why Senate sill go to Mitch Just wait and watch. dems are losers. What is Nancy pelosi doing? 

Edited by gagastefani
  • Thanks 1

ThisGuyTony

Those don’t count!

They're illegal votes!

The Dems rigged it!

Suuus
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

It is because Biden has won enough states/points. There are states not done counting but ;

- Most are secured (as in Trump can’t take them back with the number of votes left to count)

- Those that aren’t don’t have enough votes to change the outcome. Even if Trump won all the remaining undecided states, he’d lose

Thank you for the info

Suuus
1 hour ago, gagastefani said:

why are the Dems not demanding recounts in florida and texas? i heard that due to USPS mistake 300,000 ballots were delayed and didnt counted?? thats 300k biden votes stolen...  How are Dems not enraged by this? 

And this is the same story everywhere... the right is the bully and the libs always wanna be politically correct and dont play the hard game. This is why Senate sill go to Mitch Just wait and watch. dems are losers. What is Nancy pelosi doing? 

How are They losers they just won the election?

Edited by Suuus

Curunir
2 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

Off topic, but, days ago I was looking at the USA map, and I saw Alaska under Arizona. I asked myself, why is Alaska cold if it's under Arizona. I even found a reddit thread about it, but I didn't realize people was trolling at first. I mean, why the f** they put Alaska under Arizona on the map? It should be placed above the USA, so it's more real. lol

Nnnnnnn sis they put it in the lower left corner of the map for practical purposes, otherwise they'd have to include all of Canada in the map :air:

• Thanks 1

JRCF29

Has anyone been to Alaska? I went on a cruise there and it is like something from another dimension. Not in a bad way at all, but just very... idk very calm and it's light out all the time (22/7) in the Summer. But the views are incredible

Don't Call Me Gaga