performance

Sam Smith "I've never felt comfortable being called a man" | Skavlan

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

4:40 I've never felt comfortable being called a man
6:35 biggest regret : Oscar speech

Performance 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

whoresup

I’m not a fan of their styling this era, I liked their look around How Do You Sleep but there is something off here.

With a song called Diamonds they could have done so much. 

Robo Ga

I cringe so hard when I think of it still, like imagine winning an Oscar which is maybe the biggest accomplishment of your life and then you say something like that :saladga:  like I have nightmares about these scenarios 

& imagine not even being able to celebrate winning an Oscar bc you’re so embarrassed and being dragged by everyone :triggered:

It wouldn’t be me. I would have my acceptance speech memorized, fact-checked, and ready to go lol

🤖⚡️

vyniildisk
21 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I cringe so hard when I think of it still, like imagine winning an Oscar which is maybe the biggest accomplishment of your life and then you say something like that :saladga:  like I have nightmares about these scenarios 

& imagine not even being able to celebrate winning an Oscar bc you’re so embarrassed and being dragged by everyone :triggered:

It wouldn’t be me. I would have my acceptance speech memorized, fact-checked, and ready to go lol

What happened? I never watched the speech because i was so pressed about Gaga, was very bad? 

GreenDiamond
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

What happened? I never watched the speech because i was so pressed about Gaga, was very bad? 

it was first gay man mess

Robo Ga
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

They claimed that they were the “first gay man to win an Oscar” (this was before they used gender neutral pronouns) and then they were called out by former winners that were gay and mocked online for making the claim.

🤖⚡️

vyniildisk
Just now, GreenDiamond said:

it was first gay man mess

Omg so did they actually said that? Like from their own mouth? I thought it was something you guys made up to lol at them

vyniildisk
Just now, Robo Ga said:

They claimed that they were the “first gay man to win an Oscar” (this was before they used gender neutral pronouns) and then they were called out by former winners that were gay and mocked online for making the claim.

Lmaoo brb let me go check and laugh

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Omg so did they actually said that? Like from their own mouth? I thought it was something you guys made up to lol at them

They said “the first openly gay man”

Archived